No Matter What Happens! I Will Never Give Up!

KEIRA'S POV

Sora and I were in shock when we saw Alex and Dylan's true forms. Sora then spoke up.

"This is bad, they're serious this time and now, they're going to use Dragon and Demon force."

"I can see that!"

I shouted at Sora and Vincent was shocked when he saw this. I looked at him and I said to him.

"Oy! Vincent! isn't that against the rules?"

"Sorry Keira, I'm afraid there aren't any rules about those two using strong magic spells."

I frowned at this and I then looked at Alex and Dylan and they were smirking at us.

"You two should have given up the fight when you had the chance."

Sora and I could sense how strong these two are right now and he then spoke up.

"They'll blow us away if we attack now."

"They'll blow us away if we just stand here staring at them! CHARGE!!"

I shouted before Sora and I charged towards Alex and Dylan.

3RD PERSON POV

Alex and Dylan smirked when the Ice tamers charged towards them. Keira swung her swords to try and hit Alex but he was moving too quickly for her to hit him. Dylan was also doing the same with Sora as he tried to use his ice magic sword but it then got destroyed after Dylan's demon claws destroyed it. 

"*Chuckles* pathetic."

Dylan punches Sora in the face, sending him flying in the process. Keira also got sent flying but she recovered from her stumble and then she landed on her feet and she slides on the ground for a moment before leaping into the air. Keira then transformed into her Ice armour and she then raised her swords along with some of her ice swords that Sora used earlier.

"Now dance my swords!!"

Several ice swords charged towards Alex but he managed to dodge them all in time. Keira was shocked by this and then he flew towards her after his wings appeared. Keira's eyes widen and then Alex reappeared behind her and then Yukiya shouted.

"Keira look out!!"

Keira looked over her shoulder but it was too late Alex struck her by using his dragon flame claws which caused her armour to crumble. Keira was shocked by this and then she glared at Alex as she fell. Keira managed to roll in the air so that she was prepared to land on her feet and then she transformed back into her flight leopard Armour. Keira glared at Alex after he landed on the ground and then she charged at him again and then she tried to him with her twin swords. Alex chuckled at her.

"Is that all you got?!"

Alex caught Keira's swords and then the both of them glared at one another. Alex chuckled and then Keira stomped on his foot making them both jump away from each other.

"Whoa!! the Ice Tamers are on the defence now! do they even stand a chance against Alex and Dylan?!"

The crowd cheered for Klaxiara. Keira frowned and then she and Alex charged at one another and then they clashed swords. Keira's eyes widen and then both of her twin swords broke along with her arm and shoulder armour. Keira stumbled a little and she then looked at her side and she was hurt but she couldn't let anyone see as she gently placed her hand on her wound to use her ice magic to close it up for now. Keira started to wobble since she was starting to run low on magical energy.

"Looks like you're about to keel over any second, why don't you give up?"

"Shut the hell up!!!"