I Will Come Back For You

KEIRA'S POV

I had my head resting on my folded arms after classes were over. Yukiya looked at me with a worried look.

"Keira are you OK?"

Aoi and Rin looked at me with worried looks as well. Rin then spoke up.

"Keira, there's nothing you can do to help Azusa at this rate."

I ignored Rin and another sad sigh escaped my lips and then Yukiya pats my shoulder.

"Keira, don't be sad, I'm sure the headmaster won't do much to your brother."

"I know what you're saying is true but I can't stop being sad because there's a chance that I'll never get to see my brother again."

I stood up from my seat and I left the room with Aoi and Rin following me. I walked through the corridors with a slightly sad look on my face. Aoi and Rin followed me and they both looked worried. Rin jumped onto my shoulder and she spoke up.

"Keira, Aoi and I are worried about you, you barely ate much of your breakfast."

"I didn't have much of an appetite this morning."

I went to the greenhouse and I entered inside. I looked around and everywhere I looked it was peaceful and the birds were singing their cheerful songs. I smiled a little and I mumbled.

"This place makes me calm and it brings me back memories as well."

Rin jumps off my shoulder and I sat down under a shade of a tree and I curled up into a ball sadly. Aoi and Rin sat down in front of me with worried looks on their faces. I buried my face in my lap without a care in the world. I raised my head and I began to sing a sad song.

~Play media~

Hira hira mai ochiru momoiro no hanabria
Tsunaida kimi no te wo
Gyutto nigitta
(Pink petals fluttering down
I squeezed your hand
that I held tightly)

3RD PERSON POV

As Keira sits there singing, she recalls about the time she spent with her two brothers and her sister. Keira saw her younger self, standing under a large cherry blossom tree watching the cherry blossoms fall from the branches. Young Keira turned around and she saw her older brother, Azusa, as a child and she smiled at him. Young Keira hugs him tightly and then Tsukasa showed up exhausted from racing young Yukino up the hill. 

Young Azusa and Keira smiled at them. Young Yukino starts to run off again and then the two brothers shook their heads. Young Keira giggled and then young Azusa picks up a cherry blossom and he places it on Keira's hair. Keira blushed a little and Tsukasa tells them to hurry up so they could catch Yukino.

Kaze ga futari wo sotto tstumu
Tonarti aruku dake de
Konna shiawase wo
Kanjirareru nante shiranakatta
(Wind gently embracing us
Just by walking beside you
This kind of happiness
I did not know that it was possible to feel)

Hira hira mai ochiru momoiro no hanabria
Kisetsu ga kawattenmo
Zutto soba ni ite
(Pink petals fluttering down
Even if seasons change
Stay by my side)

Meanwhile, back in the prefect's office, Azusa could clearly hear Keira's sad singing voice in the distance. Klaus could also hear her singing and he asked Azusa.