I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!

KEIRA'S POV

I sat there in shock at the revelation my Dad just told us. The others were shocked as I was when Father told me what I am.

"A Dragon-Tamer? is that even possible?"

Kagura asked in a shocked tone and then Hakko thought for a moment and she explained to us.

"Hmm...I've read about these Dragon-Tamers in a history book once before, according to the legend, Dragon-Tamers are born with the two abilities just like what Ivan said, I didn't think they existed until now, at least that explains how well Keira was able to communicate with the dragon sages and how she was able to hatch them as well."

The others were shocked when Hakko said this but, Klaus and Hakko had their suspicions. I glared at Father and I said to him.

"How do I know...you're not making this up?"

I asked as I carefully stood up from the ground since I was still sore all over. Father smirked at me and he said to me.

"I'm not lying because it's the truth, the signs are all there Keira, it's what your friend said, not every tamer is able to communicate with another dragon in their language not unless they've got a dragonlord's ability to do so."

I frowned angrily when he said this and I thought to myself.

'He's right, I've always wondered why I was able to talk in dragon language so easily and now I know...'

I glanced at the dragon sages and I thought to myself again.

'Is that also the reason why Seiji gave me the dragon sages? does he know that I'm a Dragon-Tamer?'

"Now do you believe me? good."

Father suddenly punched me in the stomach making me cough out blood. Father chuckled at me and he said to me.

"Now I can get rid of the thorn that's been in my side."

*Punch!!*

"Ugh!!!"

I shouted in pain and then Father threw me to the side after dispelling his firewall. I rolled onto the ground for a moment and I then stopped for a second. I tried to get up until Father grabbed me by the hair and he grinned evilly.

"Heh, pathetic and you call yourself a leader? you've got no power left, you don't deserve to lead the Tamers."

Father tosses me to the side and then he used his fire magic on me again.

"Black fire magic!! fire serpents!!"

Several fire snakes struck then they struck even though I tried to defend myself by shielding my face. 

3RD PERSON POV

After the fire snakes stopped attacking Keira, she stood there panting while covered in burns and very bad injuries. Yukiya frowned and he shouted.

"Stop it!! leave her alone!!"

"Stay out of this!!"

Salem shouted before he punched Yukiya in the stomach. Kagura frowned and she shouted at Keira.

"Keira!! what are you doing?! fight back!!"

Keira's legs started to tremble in pain and she said to Kagura.

"I'm trying but..."

Keira tried standing upright but, her legs were about to give away. Hakko looked at Keira's condition with a worried look on her face.

"This bad, Keira is on her last legs and if Ivan keeps beating her up like a punching bag she won't have anything left to fight."

"Then we've gotta do something before it's too late!!"