My Life Has Just Gotten Exciting

HAKKO'S POV

After the battle rounds were over, we became the winners of this year's Magic games and everyone was pleased for us including our classmates. It was a tough battle between us and the Klaxiara students but, it was worth it but I was a little more concerned about Keira since she fought against my cousin and Alex single handily. Right now, I was in the infirmary and I was helping Professor Merklova treating those who were hurt during the losing team battles and on the winning team battles.

I checked Keira's side and it was a bad wound all right but, I was able to heal her side even though it was taking a bit longer to heal than her other injuries. Professor looked at me and he asked me.

"How are you getting on Hakko?"

"Her wound is taking a lot longer to heal but, I'm getting there."

I said as I concentrated harder on my healing magic. Once Keira's wound stopped bleeding and closing up slowly, I stopped healing her and I then began to bandage up her side. Sora shouted in pain since Professor Merklova was bandaging up his injuries as well.

"Ow!! hey man! go easy on the bandages!!"

"Sora stop shouting, you're going to wake her up."

"It doesn't matter anyway, she's knocked out for the time being and anyway, she doesn't think ahead when someone insults her or us tamers."

Suddenly, Keira sat up and she shouted.

"Say that again and I'll smack you!"

"Keira you're awake!"

I said to her surprised until she suddenly laid back down and went back to sleep. I was dumbfounded when this happened and then Sora shouted.

"That lunatic woke up just to pick a fight with me?!!"

I giggled a little after Sora shouted like that. I put the covers over Keira's sleeping form and then Headmaster Randolph came in and he then spoke up.

"So how're the two strongest Tamers holding up?"

"Let me put it this way, Sora is being a baby when he's getting his bandages on and as for Keira, well, she's half asleep and half awake sometimes, but other than that they're both going to be fine once they get plenty of rest."

I explained to Headmaster Randolph. He smiled at this and he then spoke up.

"Well that's good to know, once these two have healed up, there's going to be a celebration party and all of the schools are invited, well, except for Klaxiara."

"Why? did something happen to them?"

"I'm afraid so, because of Keira's uncle getting involved with Dark magic and tricking us into thinking he was Zaldore, they're being questioned and the magical justice is investigating their school."

"Well, I can see why they want to question them but, they didn't know that this Hayate person was tricking them."

Headmaster Randolph nodded his head in agreement and then we heard Keira waking up. Keira opened her eyes and she then sat up carefully and I then said to her.

"Hey sleepy head, how are you feeling?"

"I feel like I've been through a stampede but, other than that, I'm fine, ow."

Keira flinched in pain and she then rubbed her side where she got hurt from before and I then said to her.

"I wouldn't try moving around yet when I tried healing you, your other injuries were fine but, the one on your side took longer probably because of that dragon sword that Alex used during the fight."