The White Dragon, Zetherth

KEIRA'S POV

Ever since the six of us tamers learnt about us taking part in the magic games, we've been working hard recently and I've been practising with my Frostguard. Hakko was also working hard on her attack spells since she spent most of her spare time practising her healing magic. Kagura is also practising her sword techniques and sometimes she and I would be training buddies.

Right now, I was in the courtyard after classes were over for the day and Klaus was teaching me the other spells and a magical creature's magical energy as well. Klaus casts another fire spell except, this time, it was a lot powerful and stronger than the others. I transformed into my flame armour and I summoned both my flame sword and my water spear. 

I spun my water spear at the flames and then the fire got extinguished. As the smoke disappeared, Klaus smirked at me and he then said to me.

"Clever move, by using your flame armour you protected yourself from the flames and you used your water spear to get rid of the fire, it is a clever move, however..."

I panted a little and then I nearly fell to my knees after I reverted back to my school uniform. Klaus caught me in time and he then said to me.

"If you keep using a mixture of your armour and weapons like that, you'll use up more of your magical energy and that's when your opponent gets the upper hand."

"*Pant, pant* I know...why do you think I'm working my butt off to make sure that doesn't happen? anyway...let's get back to training, I'm not done yet."

I said as I stood upright and Klaus looked at me surprised as I transformed into my new armour which was a flash-step armour.

Klaus looked at me and he then said to me.

"A new armour?"

"Yeah, after that incident with my Father I figured that should get some new armour aside from using the elemental spells, I can also absorb a magical creature's power so I went into the northern valley forest and I met a flight leopard and she gave me a bit of her power, so now..."

I smirked at Klaus before I used my flash step and I got behind Klaus which caught him off guard.

"I'm faster than before."

I was about to attack Klaus until he dodged my attack in time before I could hit him. Klaus then used his fire magic but I summoned my water spear and I spun it and then water appeared and the fire got extinguished. I got behind Klaus after the smoke covered my tracks and I held my blade at Klaus' neck and I grabbed his right wrist and I held onto it tightly as I held it behind his back. Klaus was surprised at first and he then smirked at me.

"My defeat...you're faster than you were before in that armour."

"*Pant, pant* I know...*pant, pant* it does pay off to be the daughter of an Ice wizardess..."