Hakko And Elias Become Buddies

KEIRA'S POV

It was in the middle of healing class and I felt unsure because I still had some trouble with my healing magic. Professor Merklova had set up a doll that we can use to practise our healing magic on and I was really unsure how it was going to end. Professor Merklova looked at me and he asked me.

"Keira would you like to have a go?"

I sweat dropped and I knew what was going to happen.

"Oh crap, if anyone is afraid of being frozen death now is the good time to duck out of danger."

I said to the class as I stood up and some of the students weren't sure if I was telling the truth or not. Professor Merklova looked at me and he said to me.

"Just try and relax OK?"

I sighed and I then said to him.

"Oh well, I tried to warn you."

I placed both hands on the doll and concentrated my healing magic on the doll. As I tried to heal the doll my ice magic got in the way again. I pulled away and I cancelled out my magic in time and the doll had already had frozen chunks of ice on it. I sweat dropped again and I lowered my head in disappointment.

"Aw man...not again."

Professor Merklova shook his head and he then said to me.

"Well, I guess there are some things that need improving Keira."

"I know, healing magic isn't my strong point... *sighs*..."

I hung my head low in shame and I went back to my seat. Hakko looked at me and she said to me.

"Don't worry, with little bit more practise you'll be fine."

I glared at her and I rested my head on my folded arms and grumbled.

"Easy for you to say."

Hakko smirked when I said that.

"You'll be surprised."

I looked at Hakko confused and then Professor Merklova called out to Hakko and she stood next to him. Hakko smiled and she then placed her hands on the doll and she concentrated her healing magic.

HAKKO'S POV

I closed my eyes and I relaxed a little as I concentrated my healing magic on the doll. Once I was done, I looked at the doll and it had changed from a red colour to a green colour. Professor Merklova looked surprised and he then said to her.

"That was the fastest healing spell I've ever seen, you've got quite a talent there Hakko."

"Thanks, I've been studying and practising healing magic for a while now so it's not that hard."

I said as I sat back down on my seat. Once I sat down, I heard Keira say to me.

"I don't know if that was cockiness or arrogance from your mouth just now, no offence intended."

"None taken, it was a bit of both but like I said, I've been studying healing magic and other healing techniques so I can become a healer so, that way it wasn't that hard for me to get accepted into this school."

Keira was surprised at this and she said to me.

"Really? impressive, but, I think a certain someone might be a bit jealous of you right about now."

I looked up and I noticed Elias looking at me and I smiled at him. Elias blushed and he looked away. I held back my laughs as we continued with class.