Twin Tamers vs Iron and Dark Mage

3RD PERSON POV

"All right folks! this is the first round of the team battles! the twin tamers, Azuma and Midnight vs the Iron mage Alaric and the dark mage Dashiel!!"

The crowd cheered for these two teams and then Midnight whispered to Azuma.

"I'll take that Iron mage, do you think you can handle that dark mage?"

"I think so but let's not forget that we've got a combination spell that we can use on them unless it becomes necessary."

Midnight nodded his head and then Alaric smirked at the twin tamers and he then spoke up.

"If you two think you can beat us you've got another thing coming, we won last year and we can win again."

"Our team is unstoppable."

Azuma and Midnight frowned at them while their teammates cheered for them. Azuma smirked and he then said to the Klaxiara team.

"Well, that's about to change."

Vincent got in between in them and he said to them.

"Who you four are ready...BEGIN!!"

Alaric and Dashiel were about to charge until Midnight disappeared and Azuma punched Dashiel in the face sending him flying the process. Alaric was shocked and he shouted.

"Dashiel no!!"

"You should be paying attention to me!"

Midnight said from the shadows which had got Alaric confused for a moment until Midnight came out of the shadows and he shouted.

"Shadow strike!!"

Several shadow snakes appeared and they tried to attack Alaric. Alaric dodged the snakes and he then clenched his right fist and he shouted.

"Iron magic!! Iron club!!"

Alaric thought he struck Midnight but instead, he hit a clone version of himself. Alaric frowned and he shouted.

"Quit hiding in the shadows coward!!"

Alaric shouted as his left hand turned into a club again and he slams it into the ground to try and get Midnight to come out of the ground. However, Midnight was the master of the shadows so he knew where and when to dodge Alaric's attacks. Meanwhile, Azuma was dodging Dashiel's attacks but he was getting frustrated.

"Stop moving already!!"

"Not happening! let's see how you like this! Light Magic! light bullets!!"

Azuma placed his hands together and then several light bullets flew out of the magic circle and they tried to hit Dashiel. Dashiel tried to make a barrier but it was no use, the light bullets broke through his barrier and then he got hit a few times by the bullets.

"Ahhh!!"

Dashiel screamed in pain as he was sent flying. Azuma smirked and he then dashed towards Dashiel and he shouted.

"I'm not through with you yet! Light magic!! Lotus explosion!!"

A large ball of light appeared and Dashiel got hit by it and he then crashed into the wall behind him and was then knocked out. Midnight caught Alaric in his trap and he used his shadow strangle spell on him to hold him down.

"Hey, Azuma! think fast!"

Midnight shouted as he threw Alaric to Azuma and he then used his light bullets on him as well before he got sent flying into the wall next to Alaric. Vincent checked them both and they were knocked out. Vincent smirked and he then spoke up.