Yukino Enrolls Into The Academy

KEIRA'S POV

After we left the fairy world and getting our injuries patched up, my fellow Tamers and I headed to Headmaster Randolph's office and we explained to him about what happened when we were in the Fairy world. Headmaster Randolph was surprised when he saw the spell tome that Mom left with the Fairy King.

"I see, so that's what happened you're lucky that you got there in time otherwise Ivan would have stolen it from him."

"I know, I'm just happy that I've got this back maybe I can use some of these spells during the magic games."

Klaus sweat dropped and he mumbled.

"Oh no..."

Kagura giggled when she heard his reaction while I glared at him.

"Well, however it happened, you Tamers did a great job of saving the Fairy King and our world."

"It's Hakko you should be thanking, she was the one who use that spell to release the Fairy King from his prison state."

Hakko smiled and she said to us.

"I can't take all of the credit besides you, Sora and Kagura fought bravely against Ivan even though you all got injured in the process."

Hakko pointed out at my bandages that were on my left arm, a plaster on my cheek and my right upper arm. Kagura had a bandage on her right shoulder, a plaster on her cheek and on her wrist. Sora had bandages on his head, wrist and he was limping a little.

"Yeah well, be glad you weren't there to fight him at least you're not as bad as us aside from your right arm, does it still hurt?"

Hakko looked at it and she said to us.

"It's not as bad as it was before but thankfully I only had minor burns."

Vincent then remembered something and he asked me.

"Oh, that's right, what happened to Yukino after Father did a disappearing act."

"Ahh!! crap! I completely forgot all about her!!"

"WHAT?!!"

Hakko shook her head and she said to us.

"Calm yourselves, I know what happened to her."

We looked at Hakko confused until she got one of her sealed cards and there was Yukino banging on the seal to try and break out of it.

"Let me out of here you witch!! I'll teach you not to mess with me!! this isn't a fair fight!!"

"Yukino!"

I shouted in a surprised tone and then Hakko explained to us.

"After Aquarius washed your brat sister away, she tried to fight back but I knew that she was already on her last legs so I trapped her in one of my sealed cards and I also figured you or Byakuya or Vincent want to deal with her."

I smirked at this and I asked Hakko.

"You mind letting her out now? she's gonna get it from me big time."

"OK."

Hakko tossed her sealed card in the air and then a magic circle appeared and then Yukino fell out of the sealed card.

"Ahhh!!! oof!!"

Yukino landed on the floor roughly and she then sat up on the ground while clutching her head. She glared at Hakko and shouted.

"That hurt!!! why'd you let me out like that?!!"

"If you complain about me letting you out of the sealed card and now you're finally free you're complaining about how I released you? come on make up your mind."