Kagura's Past

KEIRA'S POV

After classes were over Yukiya and I were talking about today's classes and Kagura as well.

"Hey, Yukiya what are your thoughts on Kagura?"

Yukiya frowned slightly and he said to me.

"I hate to say this but she seemed kinda scary when she used her magic on Sora back there, I wasn't expecting that."

I giggled at his reaction and I then stopped laughing as I stopped smiling.

"You're right about one thing, that spell was expected, she is definitely a Tamer like us that's for sure, however, the way she was glaring at me kinda reminds me of a demon ready to strike its prey, its almost as if she was angry at me or something."

I said as I recalled what happened when Kagura arrived. Yukiya nodded his head in agreement after I said this.

"I know how you feel but, I think you better keep your guard up, I think Kagura might end up attacking you if given the chance."

I nodded my head and I wrapped my arm around Yukiya's arm as I leaned against him with a smile on my face. Aoi and Rin stuck out their tounges when they saw this including Wolfy.

KAGURA'S POV

I watched the two of them including their familiars leave the building. I had an expressionless look on my face and then Keme, a three-tailed lighting fox, leapt onto my shoulder and she said to me.

"Looks like Mitsui really is Ivan's daughter, Kagura."

I frowned and growled under my breath.

"I know and I'll make sure to get the answers I've been looking for."

I gripped onto my sleeve as I had my arms folded and I then remembered Kaito and how I saw his dead body. 

'Kaito...my brother...I swear, I will make your murderer pay for what he did to you.'

I thought to myself as I frowned slightly.

KEIRA'S POV

Yukiya and I were about to head to flower bed valley until I spotted Headmaster Randolph as he was heading back to his office. I ran towards him.

"Headmaster Randolph!"

He turned around and said to me.

"Hello Keira, are you on your way home with Yukiya?"

"I was but there's something I want to ask you, it's about Kagura."

"I know she tends to get angry but you'll have to get used to it."

He cuts me off.

"I know that but, there's something that's been bothering me, why is Kagura so angry and how does she know about me and Sora anyway?"

Headmaster Randolph looked troubled and he then said to me.

"All right, I'll tell you, there's a reason why Kagura has anger issues, about a month ago, her brother Kaito Hayashi was murdered by a dark wizard."

I was shocked at this and Yukiya asked him.

"A dark wizard? was it Ivan?"

"I don't know, not even the investigators don't know if it was his doing but Kagura was there when he was killed from what I've heard from her father, it would seem that she was the one who discovered Kaito's body, it was brutal from what I've heard."

I folded my arms when he said this.

"If it was brutal that would mean that Kaito might have been tortured I mean my old man would do anything to get what he wants, he pretty much did the same to me only except he had to beat the crap out me to make stronger."

"That's true, however, since that day Kagura started to develop anger issues, despite her being a Tamer, her mastery in swordsmanship and gravity spells, she still tends to get angry her father thought bringing her here to this Academy would give her the change of scenery she needs."

Yukiya and I were both shocked and surprised to hear Headmaster Randolph say that. Rin leapt onto my head and she spoke up.

"Do you really think that will work? I mean you saw how angry she got with Sora, I don't know if a change of scenery will help things."

Aoi nodded his head in agreement.

"I agree with Rin, I think it might take more than just a change of scene to solve her anger issues."

Headmaster Randolph folded his arms and asked me.

"Do you have a better suggestion?"

"I might do, when I was younger Shio had anger issues as well, he had a really bad temper and he wouldn't listen to anyone because of his Mother's death, so Byakuya came up with the idea to take his anger out on something and because of this, Shiro is calmer and he has taken control of his temper, maybe something like that can help Kagura I mean, you don't want another student suffering her wrath."

I said as I remembered the past. Headmaster Randolph looked surprised and he then said to me.

"You know that's not a bad idea, Schuyler might be teaching some of you for the magic games that'll be coming up soon, maybe I can suggest this idea to him."

"If he agrees to it, let him know I'll be the one to deal with Kagura since she might be targeting me after all."

Headmaster Randolph chuckled at my comment and he then said to me.

"All right then, see you tomorrow."

After he left, Yukiya looked at me surprised.

"You sure you can handle Kagura? I mean her gravity spell seems really powerful."

"Don't worry, I'm not being cocky or anything but I've got my ice magic and Frostguard by my side, I'll be fine Yukiya, I'm not that weak and clumsy girl I used to be."

I held his hand and Yukiya squeezed back with a smile. I smiled at him and we both headed out of the building and we headed to the flowerbed.

MEANWHILE...

HAKKO'S POV

I was in the library with Elias so we could study and work on our homework. While Elias was taking down notes, I climbed up the step ladder and I got a book based on the gravity spells and magical weapons. I sat down at the table where Elias was and then Carbuncle popped out of my cloak and he started throwing a tantrum. I shook my head and said to Carbuncle.

"Carbuncle, I know you're bored, but Elias and I are going to be a while, why don't you go and look for Keira? she might let you play with her familiars."

"Squee!!"

Carbuncle jumps onto my shoulder and he rubbed his head against my cheek before taking off.

"Energetic little guy isn't he?"

Elias said as he watched Carbuncle dash out of the library.

"I know, I don't even know where he gets all of that energy from."

I opened the book based on magical weapons and I came across Kagura's magic sword. Elias noticed this and he asked me.

"Hey isn't that the same magic sword that Hayashi's got with her?"

I nodded my head.

"That sword she's got is called 'Blackest Heart' it's called this because it said once is it's drawn from the sheath, it'll bring criminals in this world down to their knees and screaming for mercy."

I described to Elias.

"Ugh, I wouldn't have a magic sword like that, just the name of it sounds creepy."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"True, but still, the way Kagura glared at Keira like that today could mean bad news."

"For the time being, we better hope some of our professors keep a sharp eye on Kagura."

TO BE CONTINUED...