Esmeralda vs Kagura!

SORA'S POV

Once I summoned the great ice dragon, Maria was in shocked and she did have her frost magic at the ready and I then said to her.

"You can try and defend yourself with your frost magic but it's not going to work, take a look around you."

Maria looked at some of the frost and ice being absorbed and I then said to her.

"If you use your frost magic against this big guy it won't have any effect whatsoever, now this is for insulting my Master's name."

"Wait! hang on a minute! I really didn't mean what I said! I was just kidding around! please call of your dragon! I'm begging you!!"

"Begging is for the weak, NOW ATTACK!!"

I yelled and then my dragon roared loudly and then it flapped its wings and it charged at Maria. Once it attacked Maria she was sent flying and she was screaming in pain. Once Maria landed on the ground roughly the dragon turned into ice particles and then Vincent ran over to Maria and he checked her to make sure that she wasn't getting up.

"Looks like Maria is down and it looks like she won't be getting back up again, the winner is, Sora Vaista!"

I raised my fist in the air and I smirked at the crowd.

3RD PERSON POV

"Wow, what an impressive battle, looks like this Sora is impressive, wouldn't you say?"

The woman said as she looked at her husband, Seiji the Great dragonslayer. Seiji nodded his head in agreement and he then spoke up.

"I know, but, I'm more interested to see Keira's fight, I wonder if she's anything like Zara."

"You're always interested in Keira, what's so special about her?"

"I've done my research and I did speak to Vincent about her, just wait until her battle starts and you'll know why I'm interested in her."

Seiji said as he watched Sora leave the battlefield while the healers tend to Maria's injuries.

KEIRA'S POV

After Sora's fight, the others in shock and the Hakko asked me.

"That was amazing, what kind of secret magic spell was that?"

"That was one of Mom's secret ice spells, at first I thought it was just a stupid summoning spell and I thought it was useless but, when I took another look at the magic circle, it turns out it's not just a summoning spell it's also an attack spell too, just like my ice summonings like you saw before, that one was a lot stronger and powerful, it wasn't easy teaching Sora this spell and it wasn't for me either but, the more you leave ice and frost lying around the dragon absorbs them and once it's strong enough, well, you've already seen the results."

I said with a smirk making Hakko look at me surprised and then Kagura spoke up.

"I'm just glad he didn't have that spell when I attacked him when I first arrived at the Academy."

"I agree with you on that one Kagura."

Azuma agreed with Kagura's comment before Sora showed up. Once he got there, I smirked at him and I said to him.

"Nice job bud, I knew that little encouragement would help you."

Sora smirked and then we fit bumped. The announcer then spoke up.

"After that battle round, we're now moving onto the round which is Ingrid Cross from Zomiara academy vs Raoul Shelly from Klaxiara!"

The crowd cheered while the girls squealed excitedly for this Raoul person.