Chapter 1

HAPPY BDAY ALIHARUKA!!!!

as promised, here is your new story.

***

Caitlin's Pov

I tied up my shoulder length, brown hair in a ponytail, allowing my long side bangs to fall in my face. My mom hated them, but I like them so HAHA!

I took out my contacts out of my brown eyes, I had the type of contacts you wear when your sleeping, and you take them off when your awake. Magically, I could see the rest of the day! AMAZING!!!! My eyes were the only thing that gave a hint of my mom's asian ancestry. My eyes were almond shape, thanks to my mom who is filipino, my sister's eyes were rounder than mine and also bigger.

I lookCaucasian, my sister looks Mexican, and my mom looks Asian. Its kind of sad when we are eating out, and no one can tell we are family, but I find it hilarious!

Anyway...

I smiled as I grabbed my awesome friend, Alice's, birthday present, knowing very well she'd be happy. I got her a Naruto Anime Profile book and a konoha bracelet, just like the one her character, Haruka, whos in the fan fiction I wrote.

(True story. The book is called "My Happy Place" and the sequel is "Things Just Keep Getting More Complicated". Please check them out!)

I climbed into the car, hoping I wouldn't be late. I had been late the whole week before, which earned me a referral. I was also late on Monday and Tuesday, so I practically was praying I wouldn't be late.

Luckily I wasn't, and I shoved Alice's birthday presents in her face.

Alice had straight, black hair that was layered to the max, the longest reaching her shoulders, the shortetest, her chin. She also had straight bangs, blue, square glasses, and was chinese. SHE IS THE AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

Anyway, she smiled excitedly at the bracelet, but looked surprised at the book. She thought I was only giving her the bracelet, but NOOO! I gave her a book too!!!!! WHAT NOW?!

"CAITLIN!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed hugging me.

I laughed,"Aren't I the awesomest person in the world?!" I made a pose and she laughed.

Then the bell rang. 

Awww....

"THANK YOU CAITLIN YOUR SO AWESOME!" Alice said jumping up and down. 

I laughed and I told her I had to go.

"Bye!" she said, and I smiled and waved.

I caught up with Vivian, her elective was Publications, and she was selling yearbooks.

"Vivian! I have the check!" I told her, plopping my oversized black backpack down as I searched through it trying to find my pencil box.

My arm felt around until the backpack reached my shoulder. Got it! 

I opened my pencil box, handing the folded check for $55 to Vivian.

"Yay!" she said in a none girly way, which I didn't know was possible, and took the check from me.

You see, I only buy yearbooks if its my last year here. And sadly, it was. 

I live 20 minutes away from the school, in another school district, and that school district wanted me out of this one. The TURDS!!!! Anyway, I was leaving as a seventh grader. I bet I was going to feel so incomplete. :(

Alice was mad at me when I told her. Jessica and Shannen, my other friends, were too. BTW, Jessica, Shannen, Alice, and I are the Dream Team LOL. They threatened to come, in the middle of the night, to my house, stare at me from my window, and grapefruit my house.