Chapter 9: New seals!!! And Kira's secret?

Hey guys I was wondereing hwo should be  Jessica's (Kira's), Shannen's and Alice's Love intrest.

Rin already has Sasuke, so thats already permanent, and I was thinking Naruto for Jessica, but thats kind of awkward. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

***

After the food giving adn etc, Shannen was decided to be on Team 8, with Hinata, Kiba, and Shino, she also has her own apartment, so this means Shannen and the rest of the gang will probably not see eachother for a while.

***

RIn's Pov

"Your first Mission is to baby sit the daimyo's 3 children." The hokage said.

I looked questioningly at Alice and Kira, wasn't our first mission to find a cat or something? The manga and anime really skimp out on details huh.

"WHAT KIND OF MISSION IS THAT?!" Naruto exclaimed rather loudly.

"Your first mission." Kakashi said smartly.

Smartass.

Kakashi nodded then poofed out with the last words of,"Meet at the gates in 30 minutes with your stuff. Remember we are staying for two days."

I made a face at the place where he use to be.

"Oh, and Kira, Rin, Aji?"

"ITS ALICE DAMNIT!!"

The Hokage seemed unfazed,"Are the seals working?"

Alice nodded.

"BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Its so uncomfortable!!!" I complained.

"You want a different style?" He asked raising on eyebrow.

"HECK YEAH!"

He sighed and motioned for me to go to him.

He opened drawers trying to find something. 

. . .

 . . .

  . . .

He's still trying to find something?

"Ah, here we go." He said taking out a chain for a necklace. He gestured toward Alice,"Can you take her lock off?"

Alice looked at him curiously, but complied.

Narrator's Pov

Black mist encircled Rin until finally it dispersed.

Demon Rin glared at everyone,"Hurry up, I was napping!"

She no longer had wings. Why? You ask. Because I'm the author and I said so, she doesn't have wings any mre. :)

The hokage rolled his eyes and muttered something.

"What was that you old prune!" Demon Rin spat.

The hokage shook his head as he removed her choker and replaced it with the thin chain.

He then turned toward Alice,"Go ahead."

Alice locked the lock on and Rin turned normal.

I mean literally normal. Her pupils were no longer slits, her canine's weren't as sharp and she didn't have cat ears and a tail.

"This seal is stronger, I received it recently and wanted to give it to you sooner."

Rin grinned,"Thanks! This is so much more comfortable then that choker!"

The hokage smiled then face Kira,"How about you?"

Kira thought for a moment,"Actually this choker thing isn't my style and the cross too."

The Hokage sighed and muttered somehting about picky kids.

He brought out a thin chain like Rin's, but it had a odd sybol on it. It was the same symbol on Misa's Necklace from death note.

(Never really watched death note, but the necklace looked cool XD)

Kira grinned and Alice snapped her choker off.

Her eyes were and even brighter pink than before, like neon! AND THEY WERE GLOWING O__O And her fangs got longer O___O  

We quickly put on the necklace and she thanked the Hokage.

We turned to leave, but he spoke again,"One last question."

"Yes?" Alice said.

"Has Kira been thirsty lately?"

. . .

 . . .

  . . .

Kira looked down,"I'm sorry, but I thought I'd get in trouble if I told any one."

The hokage shook his head,"Its fine, our science department came up with this." 

The hokage put a box into Kira's hand.

She opened the box, there were red pills in their. THEY LOOKED LIKE TIC TACS!!! :D

"Those are blood pills," The hokage said,"They should help with your thirst. For now."

(Yes i got it from vampire knight, I'm sorry i just didn't want kira to bite ppl, thats just awkward. O.o)

She bowed and we headed out.

"Kira why didn't you tell us?" I asked her, a little taken aback.

"I didn't want you guys to be afraid of me." She said.

"Relax, we are all scary here, I mean have you seen Rin in demon form. She acts mean!" Alice said.

I nodded,"And have you seen Alice in angel form. She has to be the most horrifying of all. SO GIRLY WITH HER WINGS AND LIGHT COLORS. Makes shivers go up my spine." I shivered. Gross.

We all started to laugh.

Then it was silence. 

So awkward.

"SOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo.......?!" I said trying to break the suffocating silence.

Alice then jumped up,"OH SHOOT!"

"WHAT?!" Kira asked wide eyed.

"HOW LONG DO WE HAVE LEFT 'TIL WE MEET KAKASHI?!" She screamed shaking me.

Kira looked at her clock,"Shit 5 minutes."

Alice then started running.

"Wait why?" I asked.

"We only have 5 minutes!" She yelled at me.

"Until what?"

"We meet Kakashi!!!"

"And?"

She looked at me weirdly,"It means we only have a few minutes to pack."

. . .

 . . .

  . . .

"Ohhhhh." I said. Then it hit me,"SHIT!!!!!"

They facepalmed and we started sstuffing our bags with 2 days worth of stuff and ran to meet Kakashi.

***

PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTION.Of you weren't reading the question was WHO SHOULD BE KIRA, SHANNEN, AND ALICE'S LOVE INTRESTS. REMEMBER SASUGAY IS TAKEN. sadly

ewwwwwwwwwwwww sasugay

anyway

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!