Chapter 15: RIP Alice....

hey guys, im tired of all this sasuke shit, so im ending it in this chapter hopefully.

so be hapy sasugay is out of your life!!! ... for now...

damn T.T he should just die already.....

*sigh*

****

Narrator's Pov

Alice and Kira found Rin's obsession with space very entertaining and were rolling on the floor crying with laughter.

After they recovered, Kira faced Alice.

"So what are you going to do about Neji?" Kira grinned when Alice immediately looked away, her face and ears slightly red.

"Pshhhh, what are you talking about?" Alice said between giggles.

Kira gave her "the look","So far, this manga seems shoujo-ish. I wouldn't be surprised if you and someone, you know...."

Alice's eyes widened and she started to giggle even more,"WOAH!!! Kira. Just. Just. Woah." She then looked at Kira and wiggled her eyebrows,"How about you?"

Kira rolled her eyes,"Minato, is dead here." A slight sigh was heard after the sentence.

O.o

Alice sniggered.

Kira tilted her head,"What?"

Alice covered her mouth and stifled her laughter,"You know, I could think of someone else besides Minato. They have the same hair...... You and Shannen don't really like him though."

Kira's eyes nearly fell out of her head,"WHAT?! NO HELL NO!!!! NOT NARUTO DAMNIT!!!"

Alice couldn't help it and burst into a laughing fit that lasted for minutes. All the whil Kira was freaking out.

"NO! NEVER!!!!"

"BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

Theiy finally chilled and relized the screen had been quiet.

They turned to the screen. And what they saww made their eyes widen to the size of plates.

There, was Sasuke and Rin....... making out.

JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, relax, seriously, ROFL. An irritated Sasuke was just cutting the net, right next to Rin, who looked uncomfortable, as if it took every thing she had not to kick him away.

***BACK IN THE ROOM***

Don't kick Rin. Don't shove either. Just a few more seconds and you can punch him so far he would crash into the moon.... Just a few more seconds.....

****BACK WITH ALICE AND KIRA****

They watched as Sasuke finally cut through the ropes with his kunai and they fell.

Rin ended up sitting on Sasuke. ROFL

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Kira and Alice cried out pointing at the TV.

They watched at Rin grinned at Sasuke,"Oh hey, there you are :)."

Sasuke grew a vein,"Get off of me your heavy."

Rin tuck her tongue out. " >:P You think I don't know that, I'm a fatty."

Sasuke twitched.

Alice grinned and took the remote for the room's traps. 

"What are you gonna do?" Kira asked.

Alice grinned evilly,"Just watch."