Chapter 38: Yay?

This is now offically my longest book so far!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

xD

Thanks so much guys!!!!!

LOVES YOUS

:D

***

Hahahah, that sounded as if he said I created the genjutsu.

Wait a minute...

I pointed my finger at him,"YOU LIAR! I CAN'T DO THAT!!!"

Kakashi adressed me boredly,"It seems 'she' can."

She? Who's- ohhh. Demon Rin. I see.

I brought my hand up to my locket and tightened my fist arounded. "Why won't you work." I muttered, closing it around my fist tighter.

What's wrong with me? Why can't I supress her, even with this seal? 

"Oh." Kakashi said interupting my thoughts,"It seems this battle isn't over."

"Eh?" I let out before I got kicked away.

"Wind Prison Jutsu!" I heard as I welt winds surround me, picking up in speeds.

I felt the oxegen being sucked aound me and I was forced to hold my breath. The loudness of th winds surrounded me filled my ears.

Which was totally gonna make me deaf. -__-

Then suddenly I couldn't hear or feel the wind, and I dropped back to the ground.

I savored the air fill up my lungs and looked up at Alice, with a victorius smirk on her face. 

"I win."

I laughed,"Yup!"

I looked at the Alice, and looked to where I saw her last kneewling and shaking on the grass. She was still there.

"Shadow clone?" I asked nodding toward the disoriented one.

She nodded and grinned.

Good idea, but something didn't sit right with me,"I thought when shadow clones poof away, the real ninja recieves their memories?"

The color drained from her face. "Oh yeah, huh...."

She looked hesitantly at the other Alice, who was trembling and slowly made the hand sign. It poofed away right before Alice fell to the ground holding her head. "Woah." she whispered,"Thats one freaky Genjutsu..."

She stood back up and forced a smile,"I still win."

Kakashi looked at herworriedly before continuing reading his book,"Now that I know your types I'll ask others to help you. Rin, to help you with controlling genjutsu, I'll ask Kurenai to tell you some tips. You seem to need help on different counters since yours seem repetitive. And also, don't hurt yourself just to get an attack in. That kunai wound is still bleeding a lot, and your attack failed. You could kill yourself doing that!" He scolded the last part and I looked at my feet glaring. 

"Alice, you were lucky this time. Your excessive use of shadow clones helped you win the match, but it was also a mistake, and you were indirectly affected by the genjutsu. You have good timing with ninjutsu, but need to think it through before you cast it. You'll be working with me on ninjutsu."

She nodded.

Lastly Kakashi faced Kira,"Kira, you remember what I told you? Taijutsu, go train with Gai."

Kira's face darkened ansd she begrudgingly said,"Yes." Before poofing away.

I snickered at her misfortune and turned around to leave the field and find Kurenai when Alice called to me,"Good luck!"

I turned back to give her a smile,"You too!"

Then I walked.

***

Srry guys short chapter, but The whole (spoiler) tobi is obito thing has really got me thinking and stuff

let me kno your thoughts on it!

Ja ne~