Chapter 28: A Random Thought

Hai guys111

SORRY FOR NOT UPOADIN RECENTLY!

MY COMPUTERS ALL MESSED UP BECUZ MY DOG KNOCKED IT OF MY BED AND THE DISPLAY IS ALL WEIRD

now it randomly freezes and fades to white!!!!! T.T

ME ISH SO SORRY!!! FORGIVENESS!!!!!!!!

Also idk if i can post this today, because of my friggin laptop...

WHY HUNTER!!!!!, WHY YOU DO THIS!!!!!! T.T

ANywway...

Id like to thank all my new fans!!!!!!! especially Caramelldansen!!!!!!!!(btw i luv that video XD)

Caramelldansen is my 50th fan!!!!! I LUB YOU!!!!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to all the awesome fans, who fanned me!!!

enjoy! <3 

Narrator's Pov

When everyone awoke the next morning, Rin was still not back.

"Uhm, seriously guys, do you know where Rin is?" Kakashi asked worriedly.

Everyone shook their heads. They all sighed, even if most didn't want to admit it, they were all really worried about Rin.

Finally Sasuke stood up. "I'll go find her."

Alice bit her lip and her eyes darted around.

"Whats wrong, Alice?" Kira asked.

She looked up at her, then shook her head as if trying to dismiss a thought,"Nothing..."

"If it can help us find Rin you should tell us." Kakashi said, staring intently at Alice. 

"W-Well, it isn't something that would help us find her, its just..." She bit her lip again, then began to laugh nervously. "Its nothing, never mind."

"If its got you that nervous you should tell us." Sakura stated.

Alice coughed nervously,"It was just a random thought! I didn't know why it just popped into my head!" She tried to reassure us.

"What is it?" They pressed, wanting to know more and more what had gotten her so nervous.

Alice scratched her head,"Remember that lunch, at school?" Her eyes turned to Kira.

"Yup, totally, its not like we had more than one lunch during the school year!" Kira exclaimed sarcastically whiled rolling her eyes.

Alice laughed lightly,"But, you know, the one when we were asking that question? About all of us?" 

Kira looked at her as if she was crazy.

Alice quickly tried to continue,"The one, when we were asking people and all of them answered Cailin, aka Rin?" she saw that Kira wasn't getting this. She sighed,"You know what? Never mind."

Then it dawned on Kira, and here eyes grew wide. She tried to cover it with a foced laugh,"Oh...but that won't happen!" Kira remained quiet for a few seconds pondering. "Right?" She added unsurely.

Alice shrugged,"Anything could happen."

"Would you like to share this thought with everyone?" Kakashi interrupted.

Alice faced a very confused looking Team 7. I mean, who wouldn't be? That was a vague conversation they had there.

"Well one time, during lunch at school, Rin wanted to incorporate all of our personalities into a story about a group of friends. Okay, its kind of based on us four. Anyway, she had to think of a traumatic experience one of us would have, and of course it was..." Alice trailed off. She wondered if it was okay to tell them.