Chapter 40: Torturing Others

Holy shit, 40 chapters.

O.O

woah

never had a story this long, EVER :o

Its thanks to you guys who keep cheering me on xD

Love you guys!!!!!!

***

Alice's Pov

OMG OMG OMG, I need to TELL SOMEONE!

Oh look! Its Rin! :D

"So how was Genjutsu?" I asked her when I walked up to her. I hope she talked fast, I can't wait to tell her!

"Good, why are you so excited?" Rin responded raising an eyebrow.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

She furrowed her eyebrows,"What?"

I repeated it again in her ear.

"I can't hear you." She said, about to take a bite out of er... fish shaped ice cream?

"I'm going to the festival with, Neji!" I squealed, shaking her excitedly, which caused the fish ice cream to fall to the floor. 

"HOW COULD YOU ALICE?!?!?!?!" Rin screamed in fake anguish. She ponted dramatically at the ice cream now on the floor and covering her eyes in fake dismay. "YOU KILLED IT!"

"OH NO!" I followed along with her act. I knelt in front of the now melting ice cream,"WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR!" 

I took a large breath."OH WHY DO THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!?!?!?!?" I screamed in anguish as I buried my head in my hands, "sobbing" loudly.

By this time we had earned quite a few looks and Sasuke left as to avoid further embarrassment.

Rin and I stood up and faced eachother. 

Rin's face erupted into a smile,"So you're going with Neji?" 

I nodded and gave her silly smiley face,"He asked me earlier, and I was surprised, we hadn't talked that much."

RIn started wiggling her eyebrows suggestively,"So you've made quite the impression, huh? ALICE AND NEJI SITTING N A TREE, K-I-S-S-"

I smacked her before she could finish singing and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"So who are you going with?" I asked her.

Rin wrinkled her nose,"Duckass."

I kept a straight face for about 2 seconds before bursting into a fit of laughs. "HAHAHAHAHHA, FUNNY, okay now who are you really going with?"

Rin sighed,"He said he'd buy me ice cream if I said yes, but SOMEONE made me DROP it."

I gave her a weird face before turning serious again,"So what did he actually say?"

She scratched her head,"He just said he'd use me to ward off the fangirls, so it probably means nothing." 

A wave of guilt washed over me, thats what he says...

Rin laughed,"Ah well, might as well make Kira go through the pain I will." An evil grin broke out across her face.

I couldn't help, but match it. "You have a plan?"

She nodded and gestured me to follow her, and I did.

***

Rin's Pov

I'm starting to regret not telling Alice of my encounter with the Akatsuki. I don't want her to worry or anything, but she should still be cautious. Erg, do you know what, fuck it. I'll just do what ever. :P

"Yo Kira, who are you going with to the fest?"  I ask when we aproached our victim.

She looked at me weirdly,"No one."

"Awwww, looks like nobody asked Kira!" I said with dismay soaking my voice.

Alice sighed, playing along,"I know so sad..."

"Hey, I'm not THAT sad, someone will ask me." Kira countered.

"Only the nerdy people probably." I wispered loud enough for Kira to hear into Alice's ear.

Alice nodded.

"No!" Kira protested.

"Fine, then say yes to who ever asks you first, it shouldn't be that bad, like you said." I proposed.

Alice nodded and sang,"Saying no practically just confirms our statement form before~" 

Kira gritted her teeth and rolled her eyes, I could practically see she was begging the first person who will ask her won't be that bad,"Fine, whatever."

And a certain person appeared behind Kira,"KIRA! GO WITH ME TO THE DANCE!" 

Kira looked like she was mentally cursing so much, and she finally managed a small,"Fine."

The person behind her's eyes lit up,"YES WE SHALL GO YOUTHFULLY!"

Yup it was Lee. Perfect! xD

Kira mouthed to me,"I'll kill you later." To which I responded by smiling sweetly to her and skipping away.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I am so effin evil xD

Srry guys it was short again, but I updated 2 times in a row!!!

I hope you guys are happy.

:)

please keep reading!

Love you guys!!!!!! :D

- xMinzyx