Chapter 6: Our Teams

here is chapter 6!!!!!

so anyway, today i had a proper lunch with my sis and grandpa!!!!

we acutally ate at the same time!!!! :DDDD

usually we all just heat up tv dinners are instant noodles whenever, but we ate a proper meal at the same time!!!! WOOHOOO

sadly, my mom is on ANOTHER business trip so she couldn't see our accomplishment :(

WHYYYYYY SHE JUST CAME BACK YESTERDAY FROM ALASKA ONLY TO GO BACK AGAIN TODAY TT^TT

oh well.

ANYWAY- without further ado

lol ado

did i spell that right?

ah well, watevs

HERE IS CHAPTER 6!!!!

...i already said that.... 

***

RIn's Pov

Lets see, today we are choosing teams....hmmmm.....

I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!! Do they have chocolate here?

hm.......

Anyway, what episode is this?

OH TRUE LOVES KISS!!!!!!!! XDDDDD

LOL

I'm so bringing my itouch to take a pic. MWAHAHAH BLACK MAIL!!!!

Wait... I don't have an Ipod touch....

I slammed my hand to the ground,"Summoning Jutsu: I WANT AN ITOUCH!!!!!" 

Guess what!!!!

One apeared, oh yes me is all powerful!!! >:3

Of course I showed off my awesome ipod to Alice,"ALICEEEE I HAVE AN ITOUCHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Alice's eyes grew big,"H-How?"

"MAGIC!!!!!" Jessica rolled her eyes and we enterd the class room.

BTW, Alice was wearing her official ninja clothes, a dark blue tank top, gray baggy sweats, bandages on her left arm, fishnets on bothe legs, and black ninja shoes. Her headband was around her neck.

Jessica's head band was around her forehead, the proper way. She was wearing a light blue, kimono style top with high-ish collars, and black shorts. She was wearing bandages on both of her legs and black ninja shoes.

I finally got a proper ninja outfit, because Alice was nagging me that I didn't look ninja enough. -__-

I was wearing a red of the shoulder top that stopped at my ribs, a fishnet tank top that stopped above my belly button, long white armwarmers that were so high they looked ike they were part of my shirt, baggy black short shorts, and black ninja shoes. My choker with my lock was as usual on. Not like I could take it off anyway. Its SO uncomfortable to sleep in and Alice refused to unlock the thing. RAWR.

Jessica sat down next to Hinata and grinned manaically at Alice who glared, she wanted to sit there.

Alice and I met eyes before running to one of the 2 last open seats. The one next to Shikamaru.

Alice pushed me and I fell. She got the seat. DAMN!!!!

She flipped me off australian style and I stuck my tongue out at her. I walked over to the last open seat. The one none of us wanted. It was inbetween Naruto and....Sasuke *Gags* *chokes* *dies again*