Chapter 30

lol i just noticd. i skipped chapter 25 heheheh. i guess we can call it, THE LOST CHAPTER :)

btw, thank you guys so much for reading my books, i luv you!!!!

srry i havent updated in so long, ive been lazy and fat and had summer school :(

so anyway

on with da chappy!!!

The 5 walked into Tazuna's house wearing smiles that screamed,"We don't want to talk about it!"

Kakashi and Sakura were eyeing Rin, well, actually, Sakura was glaring, Why's he worried about her? She's an idiot.

In response Rin grinned, flowers and sparkles flying in her background. This caused Sakura to scoff, and walk into her room.

"Whats her problem?" Rin asked loudly.

Everyone sweatdropped at her, even Tsunami and Tazuna, there faces showing there one thought.

"YOUR SO DENSE!" Alice said pointing.

Kira nodded,"Dude, you are so stupid."

Kakashi facepalmed,"I thought there was hope, but she has such a thickskull."

"Idiot." Saske mumbled.

Everyone looked at him wide eyed, did he just agree that he was being obvious?!

He just shrugged, and looked the other direction.

Rin looked as confused as ever, but her stomach made this noise that sounded like a dying elephant. She looked down at her stomach then at Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter,"Do you have food?"

Tsunami giggled,"Yeah, you missed lunch and breakfast, right? Here!"

Rin was brought to the table and given rice and chicken teriyaki. Her eyes began to sparkle and she shoved the food into her mouth, after, proceeding to ask for more.

"Your so fat!" Alice bluntly spoke.

"I know, if you keep eating like that you get even more ugly than you already are." Kira agreed.

Rin giggled and smiled at them,"THANK YOU~" She then faced Tsunami again,"More please!"

***

"Arghhhhh, I'm so full!!!" Rin complained loudly to Alice.

Alice sweatdropped,"Don't eat so much next time then!"

Rin rolled my eyes at her, and silence ensued.

Kira was currently taking a shower so she wasn't there.

After a few moments of the awkward silence Rin laughed,"Awkward turtle." She then put her hands on top of eachother and twirled her thumbs.

Alice laughed breifly before the awkward silence filled the air once more.

Rin was wondering whether or not she should say something.

"I'm sorry."

Rin looked up at Alice who had a serious face on.

Rin tried to lighten up the now heavy atmosphere. She forced out a laugh,"Why?"

"Sasgay..."

Rin laughed,"I know he acted so weird today! OOC! Hahaha"

"Do you know why?" Alice asked staring straight at Rin.

Rin was startled by the question,"'Cause...He.....Uhm....Ate too much coffee beans?"

Alice sighed,"Nevermind."

Rin chuckled,"Don't go all serious on me!"

Alice smiled and Rin returned one.

"So do you still like Gaara?" Alice asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Rin blushed a little,"Mayyyyyyyybe!

Alice laughed.

***

Kira's Pov

I have to tell Alice and Rin this!

Wait, is that Sasgay standing out our door? 

Oh wait he left, he looks mad. 

I walked to the door and heard Rin say,"May the pie be with you."

I sweatdropped and walked in,"GUESS WHAT GUYS?!"

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" They both screamed and jumped in the air.

"I found a bag of skittles!"

Immediately a gloom fell over both their eyes. 

"Uhm, guys?"

"THIS IS WAR!" Alice yelled grabbing the Skittles.

"HELL NO! THATS MINE! RIN USES TACKLE!" Rin screams at Alice throwing a humongous amount of pounds of death at her, aka herself.

"SHUTUP!" Sakura screamed,"TRYING TO SLEEP!"

The trio bursted out laughing and continued to fight for the skittles.

***

im getting worse at writing :(

please

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FANN!!!!