Chapter 41: The Festival

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMGOMMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

HOLY FUCKEN SHIIIIITS OF DRIED UP ASS IN SOME CREAMY MAYO

10,000 READS!!!!!

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't believe this has reached this many views!!!

Its my most viewed story I have ever written!! :D

And its all thanks to you! 

Thank you to all my fans and readers, especially those who vote and comment regularly, I always appreciate a comment no matter how minor it is. :)

I'm gonna start crying...

TEARS OF JOY

:')

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!

HERES TO MORE CHAPTERS! MAY I BE ABLE TO FINISH THIS STORY ONE DAY!

***

Narrator's Pov

"INNOCENT MINDS! ARE YOU READY FOR THE FESTIVAL?!" Kiku shouted barging through our front door.

She was shocked to see Rin sleeping upside down on the couch in her tshirt and jammies while Alice and Kira were playing video games on a Wii, courtesy of Rin.

"That was today? Ohh, oops, too late." Kira said, obviously wanting an excuse not to go.

Kiku let out an exasperated sigh before dragging all 3 of the girls into the walk in closet.

"NOOO PLEASE!!!! I BEG YOU!!!" Kira screamed, desperately clawing at the ground, but it was too late and all four of them were already in the closet.

"NOW HURRY AND PUT ON YOUR KIMONOS BEFORE I PUT THEM ON FOR YOU!!!" Kiku said evilly.

"But, how do you put on a kimono?" Alice asked.

Kiku sweatdropped,"Ah well, you see, I.... Thats kinda the reason I'm here too..."

"I know how to put on a kimono." Rin said, oh she woke up. Cool.

Kira raised an eyebrow,"How do you know?"

Rin grinned,"Remember I have a kimono back at home as a souvenir from when we went to japan."

Alice's face lit up,"OH I REMEMBER! You  made all of us try it! Hahaha, jessica looked so weird in white and purple. xD"

Kira glared playfully before Rin helped her into her Kimono. She tied the obi with some difficulty, but was able to manage. She then began to help everyone into theirs.

She had gotten into hers when Kiku wanted to try to tie her obi.

"It must be hard to tie it yourself and I saw you do it 3 times, can I please try?!" She begged.

Rin laughed,"Sure, just don't kill me!"

Kiku wrapped it around Rin and folded it, but when it came time to tighted it, she squeezed it so hard, Rin started to cough. Then she secured the bow.

Rin was gasping for air,"Uhm, don't you, huff, think that was just a little, huff, too tight?''

Kiku grinned,"We can finally see those boobs you've been hiding under that red shirt." She then over looked me calculatingly,"You would think the dimension transfer would have made her look a little flatter, but she looks about the same.