Chapter 21: Totally Screwed

chapter 21

whooops 

forgot to celebrate 20th chapter

XD

sorry

here's a late celebration.

*sets balloons on fire**

YAYYYYYYY

okay now on with the coaws...

***

Rin's Pov

We surrounded Tazuna in a pentagon. Yay I know my shapes!!!!!!!

So yeah, Kira was behind Kakashi with her 2 kunais held in her hands, Alice was next to me holding one kunai, and I held no kunai, for my plan had nothing to do with them.

>:)

heheheh.

So then, Zabuza did the hidden mist technique and did his anatomy lecture.

"You know, if I wanted to learn about human anatomy, I'd be back in my old world, in science class." I said annoyedly.

Kira laughed and Alice agreed,"Yeah! Just shut up and fight!"

The rest of our team however were shaking and sweating like mad. I don't blame them, the tension in the air was very obvious and nerve-wrecking. If I hadn't watched Naruto, I would have been hopping up and down in adrenaline and nervousness.

Then I realized, I was right in front of where Zabuza would appear. I gulped, Damn, if I did this wrong then I'd die, probably....

"Don't worry, guys. I don't let my comrades die!" Kakashi said giving us a close eyesd smile.

I rolled my eyes,"What? The sharingan letting you read minds too?"

Suddenly, a light breeze whipped past me. It surprised me so much I let out a squeak before kicking whatever was behind me, in the face.

Oh look its Zabuza.

Shit, fuck, crap, damn, damn, crappy, fuck, shit, shit, fucking, damn, crap, shit, shit, crappy, crappy, damn.

And the worst part?

He caught my kick.

"Shit, fuck, damn, crappy, crappy, fuck, shit, damn, shitty fuck." I mumbled trying to hop away.

"This one has good reflexes. Too bad she isn't powerful." He said.

OH WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY.

"GO TO HELL COW!!! IM GONNA BEAT YOU WITH YOUR OWN SHITTY-AHHHHHHHH!" I shreiked as I was tossed into a tree and hit my head.

Suddenly everything was blurry, and black dots were swimming in my vision.

"Oh.....hell no......asshole!" I managed to say as I grabbed my throbbing head.

IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!!!

Oh no.

Shit, the black dots are getting bigger.

OH HELL NO!

***

Alice's Pov

Wow, she passed out twice in one day. Impressive.

I turned back to where Kakashi had gotten Zabuza by the neck with his kunai.

Sasuke was glaring at the ninja with murder intent, Kira was laughing at Rin, Naruto was cheering Kakashi on, and Sakura looked as if she were to faint.

Oh, why can't she just drop dead?

The real Zabuza attacked Kakashi and he fell into the water.

"My god is he that stupid...?" You mumble before yelling,"Kakashi ni baka! GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WATER, STUPID!"

"Hahaha..foolish.." Zabuza said,"Water Prison Jutsu!"

"Water clone jutsu!"

3 clones appeared out of the water.

And one was headed for me. Damn.

***

Kira's Pov

Oh  shit, one of the clones is coming at me.

And the last one kicked Naruto's head band off.

....

okay?

Naruto ran at the clone, only to be kicked back.

"Idiot." Zabuza said.

Naruto got up slowly,"Hey, put this in your Handbook. The one that will someday be called Hokage. Leaf Ninja.... Uzumaki Naruto!" He tied his head band back at smirked.

Wow, he actually looks cool.......

Wait what?

I didn't think anything! What are you talking about? O.o

"Now lets get wild!"

But he really does seem cool....

I heard something slice through the air and I caught it with my kunai. It was the 2nd clone of Zabuza.

I glared. Just great.

***

Alice's Pov

I crossed 2 kunai to hold back his oversize clone sword...thing... O.o

Damn, either Naruto has to hurry up and do he teamwork thing with Sasugay, or we unseal Jessica or Kira... Or maybe me...

How do I unleash my angel?

It only unleashed when demon Rin tempted me to kill her.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

So lets see.

Kira is busy with the other Zabuza. That leaves Rin....

The only person not doing anything is Sakura.

"Sakura!" I called out, pushing the sword away from me.

"What?" She asked.

"You see the lock around Rin's Neck? Unlock it!"

"Why?"

"JUST DO IT!"

"Fine...jeez."

She walkied up to the passed out Rin and tugged on the lock.

Zabuza Clone swung his sword at my legs which I jumped to dodge. Woah, didn't know I had it in me.

He swung his sword again, I barely dodged this time. He narrowedly missed my neck.

Damn.

"HURRY THE FRICK UP SAKURA!"

"ITS NOT WORKING!" She screamed back and I saw her tesperately pulling the lock with all her might.

There is now only one sentence to say now.

We are totally screwed.

***

COMMENT

VOTE

FANN