Chapter 56: Normal?

Evil laughter

Sorry about the whole unannounced hiatus thing, I doubt that one chapter would appease you guys so here is another one!

I hope you enjoy it all you lovelies and I think chapter 682 is my favorite chapter of all time it is the greatest admit it.

To those who didn't read it you HAVE TO READ IT OKAY

It is absolutely beautiful trust me

omg Naruto I love you so much jesus christ

***

Alice fell to her knees staring at Kirai with shock, her hands covering her mouth. She said nothing just staring at her her eybros turned upward and mouth open.

"No way." Kira said admently denying the statement, "You can't have killed her!" She glared at the demon who only laughed at her statement.

"Puh-lease!" She began crossing her arms,"I'm a demon of course I can kill a human. Plus I was really furious at the time, your Rin has a huge mouth on her. If I wasn't so pissed, I'd probably have let her live in the back of my mind until she found away to leave, but-"

She shrugged nonchalantly,"Whatever."

"How can you even kill her in her mind?!" Kira shouted, a look of horror beginning to dawn on her face as she realized Kirai wasn't kidding.

"Ah well its pretty easy, ust like normal. Though the way I did kill her was pretty gruesome." Kirai looked distantly as she recalled,"Getting scissors slammed through your forehead isn't your number one choice to die usually."

"You..." Alice whispered, anger flaring through her eyes,"How DARE you!"

Kirai shrugged again.

Alice and Kirai jerked then flew at the demon, brandishing weapons with the intent to kill. The demon glared sending a wave of fire around her which the two flipped backwards in an effort to dodge.

"You need me to get out of these damn exams have you forgotten?!" Kirai spat at them.

"Whats the point without Rin?!" Alice shouted,"This was suppose to be fun! But now..."

Kira sat down on the ground slowly, her eyes large. "I want to go home." she whispered.

Kirai rolled her eyes,"Put yourselves together! Humans a swear..."

Alice we should keep ourselves going and finish this, Hana told Alice.

Alice thought back, But..

Rin would've wanted you to finish the exams.

Alice nodded and shakily stood up.

I don't want her coming along though.

Hana sighed, We have no choice, I'm really sorry.

"Lets finish this Kira." Alice said walking in the direction of the center building,"It's what she would have wanted."

Alice glared from the corner of her eye at Kirai,"And you. Don't talk."

Kirai shrugged and the all jumped, sprinting towards the center.

***

 "Kakashi-sensei!" Alice yelled when she saw him at the preliminaries.

He glanced at her,"Oh, Alice, Kira, Rin, its nice to see that you've made..." He stopped looking at the scared look in Alice's face,"What is it? If its about Sasuke I alread kno-"