Chapter 14

haiiiiii

so here is the chapter and stuff

yeah

....

i don't own naruto?

***

Narrator's Pov

"WHAT THE FU- SASUKE GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!" Rin screamed kicking him to a wall.

He groaned and fell limp to the ground.

Rin paid no attention and started to bang on the door. "ALICE! JESSICA! GET ME OUT OF HER OR ELSE I'LL GO ALL DEMON ON YOUR SHITTY ASSES!!!!"

"ALICE!!!!!! I BET THIS WAS YOUR IDEA!!! I'LL BUST MYSELF OUT OF THIS PLACE!"

Rin started throwing herself at the door, not making it budge at all.

She kept going...

And kept going....

And going....

zzzzzz....

HUH? Oh wait, yeah she's still going.

"Damn this isn't working..." She panted. She walked back a little then started sprinting full speed, pig tails flying backwards. "AHHHHHHH FOR NARNIA!!!" She screamed while charging.

But a hand grabbed her arm and pulled to a quick stop, causeing her to blink in surprise before taking a full faceplant to the ground.

"Baka, its useless. You've probably bruised yourself like crazy." Sasuke sighed exasperated.

Rin stuck her tongue out,"I'm fine, aho, I just want to get out of here."

Sasuke shook his head and muttered to himself,"Your fine now, but just wait ten minutes when the bruises form. Baka-jang?"

Rin's eyes flashed,"What was that, emo turd face?"

Sasuke ignored her and made the hand signs for katon.

Rin scoffed, Smart ass.

"Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu!"

A huge fireball headed toward the door.

AND GUESS WHAT?!

It didn't work. -__-|||

What did the daimyo make this palace out of? O.O, Thought Rin.

"Damnit." Sasuke said and he sat down and went all emo.

=.= Well he's not gonna be any help at all. Rin thought. She got up and looked around. There wasn't puch light, so she felt the walls, trying to find another door.

Her hands lightly flew over the smooth walls, continuing until she felt somehting sticking out.

"Yo, Sasugay, get over here, I think I found something."

He stayed all emo in the corner.

"AHO, GET YOUR DUCKASS HAIR OVER HERE AND TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!"

He glared.

Rin glared back.

. . .

Finally he looked away, sighed and started to walk over.

He inspected it.  He removed it. It was a box. After opening it there was a note, which he read. After a few seconds his eyes widened,"Baka! Thats-"

Something yanked both of them up.

"HOLY DAMNED SHITTY CRAP OF PIE!" Rin yelled.

Sasuke yelled at her,"BAKA! IT WAS A TRAP!" 

Rin rolled her eyes,"Noooooooooooo, it was freshly baked cookies!!!!"

They were hoisted in a net, thanks to an evilly smirking Alice.

****BACK AT THE OTHER ROOM***

"MWAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Alice laughed, hysterically. She had pushed the button that activated one of the traps.

Unfortunately to Alice, but fortunately for Rin, it was not one of the worse traps.

DAMNNNNN, thought Alice, Ah well.

****BACK AT THE PRANK***

Rin's Pov

We were in a net.... A few feet off the ground.. Nicee Alice, just nicee. Note sarcasm.

"Baka." Sasuke muttered.

"Shine!" I yelled at him. (Means: Die! or Fuck off!)

Then I realized how close he was.

"SHIT! TOO CLOSE!" I screamed shoving my foot in his face and pushing him far back.

Get away!!! I might get the emo disease!!! 

"Baka!" Muttered Sasuke all dead. LOL.

I glared,"Dude! I need something. Something very, very important."

"And that is?"

"Two words. Personal. Space." I made hand motions around the air near me. "Mah space."

I gestured to the space near, where I was holding away with my foot. "Your space."

"Baka, I can't breathe with your foot on me." He said trying to push my foot away."

"No! You stay on your side!"

"Baka-"

"No."

"I can't bre-"

"Too bad!"

Sasuke sighed. Then smirked and lifted his head,"I can get us out."

I raised an eyebrow,"How?"

"If you stopp killing me with your foot, I can get a kunai and cut the net."

I thought about it..

Hmm... After a few seconds of losing my personal space, I can get all the space I want. Or. I keep shoving Sasuke away and share the space...

Hm....

I gritted my teeth,"Fine, but be quick."

***

Mwahahhaha you'll never know what happens >:D

jk jk jk jk

wait till next chapter XDDDDD

anwyay

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!