Jealousy pt3

Word Count: 1974
A/N: oh my gosh again with the angst. I'm hoping that maybe part 4 will be the end, I just have so many things I want to put into this series! I'd love to know your feedback, and if you have any requests please let me know! Hope you enjoy!

"Someone text you?" Y/N asked.
     "Yeah, Jughead." he said, and he watched as her face fell. He opened the text, and sighed.
     "What does it say?" she asked quietly.
     "Please tell me Y/N is okay. I really messed up with her and I can't stand the thought that I hurt her. I love her Archie, and I think I'm ready to admit it." Archie read the text out loud, and Y/N backed up to the couch slowly.
     "He...he what?" she whispered. Archie's heart fell, how could he give her up after tonight. She obviously felt something, why else would she almost kiss him. Or was it out of desperation? Only time would tell.
_______
It had been two days since the incident at the diner, and Y/N hadn't talked to Jughead or Archie since then. Not only that, but she decided to skip school for both those days, deciding that she just needed some time for herself.
She's my cherry pie! Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise! Tastes so good make a grown man cry, Sweet Cherry Pie!
Y/n rolled over on her bed and turned off her alarm, and stared at the ceiling.
"Nope, I can't do this today, I'm staying home." she mumbled, turning onto her side and closing her eyes. She fell asleep quickly.
"Jughead?" she asked, as the raven haired boy walked to her. He grabbed her hand and they walked together into the diner. He pulled her to his favourite booth in the back and they sat side by side. She snuggled into his chest, and he typed away on his laptop, occasionally leaning down and kissing her forehead. She looked up at him, and he met her gaze. She stared lovingly up into his eyes and he leaned down and planted a kiss to her lips. She closed her eyes, relishing in the moment. When she opened them again, she was met with a red headed boy in a letterman jacket. He smiled down at her, and winked.
"Y/N! Get up!" she heard someone yell. Slowly she woke up, blinking as the light burned her eyes. She stared up at the figure hovering above her, and sure enough, it was Archie. "You need to get up, sleepyhead. Your ass is not sleeping all day." he teased.
"Archie leave me be." she said, burying her head into her comforter. He quickly ripped it away from her and she groaned. "Andrews I swear to god I will end you!" she said, trying to sound annoyed, but secretly she was enjoying the company.
"That wasn't me." Archie said, leaning against the door frame. Just then a weight dropped onto the other side of the mattress sending her up into the air with a shriek. She landed next to the weight, which had been Kevin. He laughed as she punched his shoulder. "Are you going to get up now?" Archie asked.
"Nope." Y/N stubbornly said, crossing her arms across her chest. Archie started towards her bed, and she quickly scrambled into Kevin's arms, and buried herself into his side. "Save me from the ginger!" she yelled. Kevin wrapped his arms around Y/N.
"You heard the girl, I have to help her." Kevin teased and Archie groaned, sitting on the bed. "By the way, this is a nice place you've got here, Y/N. You live here alone?" Kevin asked.
"Yeah, why?" she answered, unsure where the conversation was going.
"Mind if I borrow it from time to time. I've got stuff I wanna do without my dad home." Kevin said, winking down at her. Y/N rolled her eyes, and suddenly four others barged themselves into the room.
"Sorry Kevin, she's actually got a roommate." Jughead said. Y/Ns gaze shot up at him, feeling the butterflies in her stomach she got anytime he was around her. As much as she hated to admit it, she missed that feeling the last couple of days. He was standing behind Betty, Veronica and Cheryl.
"Hi Y/N." Cheryl said, giving a sweet smile Y/N had never seen. At least not directed to her at least. She nodded a response to Cheryl, and her attention went right back to Jughead. As her gaze went back to him, she caught him staring. He smiled at her, and she quickly looked over to Betty and Veronica. The room became silent, and the seven of them stood there in a small cramped room not saying anything.
"You going to school today?" Veronica asked, breaking the silence.
"Nah, it's Friday and I don't feel like wanting to jump off a bridge today." Y/N joked, and everyone nodded and laughed.
"Well in that case, we'll skip with you." Betty said cheerily. Y/N shook her head furiously.
"Betty, your mom will actually kill you if you skip, same with yours Cheryl. And your dad will Kevin, and so will yours Archie. And Jughead..." Jughead perked up at the sound of you saying his name. He missed the way you said it the last couple of days, it felt like home in your voice. "You need the education."
"Are you trying to say I'm stupid?" Jughead asked, faking offense. Y/N jumped off the bed and walked over to Jughead. She whacked him upside the head and rolled her eyes.
     "No, I'm saying you guys need to go to school. You're smart Juggie, so be smart enough to make the decision to go." He pretended to think about it for a second, and sighed.
"Yeah, I don't think so." he said, dropping his backpack on the floor. Y/N glared up at him, and he laughed.
"So, are you gonna let us stay or what?" Veronica asked. Y/N turned to her, and Betty gave a pleading smile.
"Please let us stay!" She begged. Y/N thought about it for a second. She looked around at the room full of people who came to see her, to check in on her. They cared for her, which isn't something she could say about her old family, not that they mattered, she had a new one. And they were crowding her room.
"Make yourselves at home." Y/N said, and everyone smiled. "But I'm not going down for the blame if any of your parents find out." she teased.
"Don't worry, we'll take the blame." Archie said, laying down on Y/Ns bed. He turned his head over to the tv that sat in front of her bed, and he quickly sat up. "Damn you have a nice tv in here!" he said.
"If you live alone, how'd you even afford that?" Cheryl asked. Y/N knew she didn't mean for it to come out snobby, but she felt a bit offended by the comment.
"I stole it from my old house. My parents never used it anyways, they were always out. And besides, they have 2 others that are nicer." Y/N laughed.
"Did they even care?" Betty asked.
"No, they didn't care about the tv, they cared more about the PlayStation 3 I took with me. Plus all the games, there was no way in hell I was leaving that." She pointed to under the tv, on the mini entertainment center. There sat a PlayStation 3 and a stack of games beside it. Everyone turned to Y/N shocked looks on their faces.
"Isn't that stealing? You could get in trouble for that!" Betty exclaimed.
"No, its mine. My uncle gave it to me before he passed away." Y/Ns voice caught in her throat. "He was the only reason I stayed where I was for so long. So when he passed, I packed everything and left." Everyone's faces fell, and Y/N gave a nervous laugh. "It's alright guys, I promise."
"Little Big Planet, Valkyria Chronicles, Fallout New Vegas..." Archie named off the games he saw, throwing them on the bed.
"Hey be careful with Fallout! That ones my favourite!" Y/N said, quickly grabbing the game and holding it to her chest. Jughead laughed, and Y/N turned her head to smile up at him because he was the only one who would know that, but when she looked over, him and Betty where talking in the corner standing rather close. Kevin leaned over to Y/N.
"I'm surprised you're taking it so well." Kevin whispered. "With you being madly in love with him and all." Y/N turned to face him, and Kevin swallowed hard seeing the confusion written on her face.
"What am I taking well?" She asked. Kevin put his finger up to his lips and shushed her.
"Be quiet, I didn't know you had no idea. Just drop it." he said.
"Kevin you are never one to drop the subject of gossip, now tell me what I don't know!" Y/N yelled, anger bubbling up. Everyone in the room stared over to Y/N. She stood to the side of her bed with her fists balled up.
"Kevin you told her?" Betty asked, worry very present in her voice. Y/Ns gaze shot back to Betty, and then Jughead. Both of them looked guilty as all hell, and Y/N started to put pieces together, her heart breaking. Archie stood up from the bed, obviously confused as well, and Cheryl looked just as lost.
"Y/N sweetie-" Veronica started but Y/N shoved her hand in her face.
"Kevin..." she said slowly. "Tell me right now." Kevin gulped, and slowly stood from the bed, his hands in the air.
"Betty and Jughead kissed." he whispered. Y/n fell silent and the room got eerily quiet.
"I am so sorry..." Betty started. "I was helping him feel better and he helped me with my sister and things just happened! Please tell me you forgive me!" Betty begged. Y/N turned to the door and stormed out. Cheryl looked at Betty and Jughead, giving them shocked looks.
"Damn that was low. Hell even I wouldn't do that." she said. She turned to the door and chased after Y/N. Archie looked over to Betty, and then Jughead as well. He watched as a tear rolled down Jugheads face.
"Who kissed who first?" Archie asked. Betty looked back to Jughead, and he stared at the ground. "Was it you Jughead?" But he didn't get an answer. Archie rolled his eyes at the raven haired boy and then looked to the blonde. "You both knew she was in love with him, you both knew she was hurting. Jughead, you said you were ready to tell her, what the hell happened?" Archie yelled .
"I don't know!" Jughead yelled. "It was a mistake, we both agreed that it was! I... I can't tell you why it happened, I guess I was so heartbroken that she hadn't talked to me in days that I needed something.... something to make me feel better, to feel wanted!"
"Did you even try to call Y/N?" Archie asked. Jughead opened his mouth to say something, but no words could come out.
"Don't even start with me Archie! I heard you tell your football friends that you came super close to kissing Y/N that night after the diner!" Jughead argued, finally finding his voice.
"But I didn't go through with it, because I didn't want to ruin what you had with her! Trust me, if I wasn't half of the decent person I am now, I would have. And I wouldn't break her heart over and over again." Archie turned for the door, and stopped at the frame.
"I'm going to give you a week to fix things with her before I come in and take her for my own. You better hope she takes you back." Archie said before leaving.