Accidents Cause Accidents Pt 4

Word Count: 2619
A/N: LOONG AND OVERDUE 4th part. All I'm gonna say is enjoy, and Im already writing the fifth part.

"We would like to thank her for her sacrifice

"We would like to thank her for her sacrifice." she scoffed, anger now setting in. "It wasn't a sacrifice I wanted to make, and now look at me! I didn't even know the town where I lived was Riverdale! Who the hell is Jason, and was he worth this?" she exclaimed, tears spilling from her eyes. South side Serpents... she thought to herself. They're the ones responsible for this.
"I'm going to get those sons of bitches and I'm going to make them pay." she growled, standing from her seat on the couch and making her way to the office. She opened the door and got on the computer, opening whatever search engine was first available and typed in Southside Serpents Riverdale. An address for a bar popped up and she quickly scribbled it on a piece of paper.
"They don't know what's coming."

________________________

     Y/N stood from her computer, clenching the piece of paper in her hand as she made her way upstairs. She was going to make those sons of bitches pay for what they did to her, one way or another she was going to show them she wasn't a force to be reckoned with. She stumbled around upstairs, but finally found her way to Jughead and Archie's room and walked in, looking around. She smiled softly at the sight, a big bed with what was obviously Archie's clothes and belongings scattered around on it, and a smaller bed on the floor with Jugheads belongings on it as well.
     As her eyes scanned the room, her gaze fell upon a sight that scared her slightly. She caught glimpse of herself in the mirror, and as she slowly made her way towards her own reflection she realized that this was the first time she had seen herself in person, and not in pictures on newspapers. Her head was adorned with a large bruise near her temple and as she lifted her shirt, it revealed more horrid bruising on her torso. Her (y/h/c) hair was knotted and messy and her face was dirty, how anyone looked at her today and didn't die just from her look was beyond her, and it angered her even more.
She stood straighter, her ribs sending searing pain throughout her body and she almost doubled over because of it. She turned towards Jugheads bed again, deciding that she needed to get dressed but had no clothes of her own, so her boyfriends would have to do. As she looked through the small amount of clothes he owned, she went with a black tee shirt with a big letter S on it, a blue flannel, and decided she was going to wear her own jeans that she had escaped the hospital in. She looked down at her jeans, and noticed how dirty and grime filled they were, and she shook her head.
"Is that...blood?" she questioned as she examined them further, and in deed it was.
'These must've been the clothes I was wearing when I was thrown off the balcony... I guess when I put them on last night I hadn't noticed how gross they were.' she thought to herself. She stripped of her clothes, and picked up the shirts she was borrowing from Jughead and made her way to the bathroom she had spotted before she found her way the boys bedroom.
When she got into the bathroom, she placed the clean clothes she was borrowing from Jug on the counter and her dirty ones on the floor, and again examined herself in the mirror. She hated to see herself like this, her body was bruised and broken and she felt so dirty and weak and defeated. Anger bubbled up in her stomach again, and Y/N bent over, viciously scrubbing her face of any dirty left behind from her last few days events.
When that was done and her face was left scratched, discoloured and hurting from her savage attack of soap and water, she picked up her dirty clothes and threw them into the sink, running hot water over them and wringing them out, taking a washcloth and rubbing out stains. She drained the sink, and filled it back up, letting her clothes sit in the water as she made her way to the shower and started it, quickly jumping in and washing her hair, body and even her face once more.
     She turned off the water and wrapped herself in a towel, clearing off a spot on the mirror to look at herself again. No matter how much she washed herself, she couldn't make the pain disappear though, it still left anger coursing through her veins and a deep pit of sadness in her stomach. She hated what she saw in the mirror, a broken picture of what she used to be, at least what she had seen in the picture on the newspaper.
     "I wonder if I liked what I looked like before my accident." Y/N mumbled, speaking to herself. She reached down into the sink and took out her jeans, wringing them out and throwing them on the floor with her towel. She then put on her undergarments, Jugheads shirt and flannel, and took the pair of jeans downstairs. She walked out to the backyard and shook the jeans around, trying her best to dry them out and left them on the patio in the sun while she went inside to check her phone.