Jealousy is its own book?!

"Fred wasn't comfortable with having a girl around in the house, especially with Archie's recent cycle of girls so you can't stay there. Although Fred did say that if you needed anything else, he would be happy to oblige." Jughead said quietly, rubbing small circles on Y/Ns back. She had been sitting on the lawn of her newly burned down apartment building, watching as the embers glowed and ash fell from the sky like a black snow. She stayed silent, and Jughead couldn't blame her too much, all that she had worked so hard for was being doused in water, everything in her life seemed to be falling apart.
"My dad on the other hand gave me a call, heard what had happened on the local news and said that if you needed a place to stay, you could come and sleep at our trailer for a few nights... or as long as you need." Y/N shook her head slightly, looking over at the other people affected by the fire, their apartments hadn't been spared either. The fire caught on quick, and the whole building of four homes were destroyed.
"What about them?" Y/N mumbled, and Jughead looked at her confused.

•••

IS THAT JEALOUSY PART 10 UP THERE? HELL YEAH IT IS!
Well I mean not all of it, that would be a short ass chapter and y'all would kick my ass if I left it just like that lol 😂 but anyways, I took lots of people's requests and made jealousy its own book, and let me tell you this chapter is not one you want to miss. It's getting back to its roots just a bit with the recent addition of danger and crime that's been in the last few chapters. So I'll be updating both Jealousy and this book hopefully regularly.
Ps sorry I haven't been posting all that often, I'm going through a lot of bs in my life on top of depression and I'm working hard in getting everything sorted out. But I'm coming back baby, ayyyooo! 😂