Psychic

Word Count: 1706

A/N: heres a requested story. I hope you all enjoy! 

 I hope you all enjoy! 

     "Juggie! I'm home!" I called as I slammed the front door, stepping into my dimly lit apartment

     "Juggie! I'm home!" I called as I slammed the front door, stepping into my dimly lit apartment. Pops had me working from 3-12am, and to say I was tired would be an understatement. All I wanted was to eat and go to bed with my boyfriend, but it seemed like that was all I wanted these days, mostly because I had been working extra hours recently because of the rent increase the landlord had put in a few months before. "Jughead?" I yelled, putting my keys on the hook by my door and slipping my shoes off. I waited for a response from him, but I got none. 

     "Jughead? Are you here?" It was odd he wasn't answering, he practically lives with me and I knew for a fact he wouldn't be asleep at 11, that boy was the definition of a night owl. I walked down the short corridor to my bedroom, cracking the door open, and there I found him focused on his laptop, earbuds in his ears. 

     "Hey, love." I said, entering the room, walking over to the dresser, but again I got no response. His eyes continued to scan over the screen, his fingers flying across the keyboard. "Jughead!" I yelled, and I watched as he ripped the headphones from his ears, his scared gaze falling upon me. "Welcome back to earth, it's nice to see you."

     "Hey babe. Sorry, I didn't hear you come in." he said, and I chuckled, slipping my work shirt off my body. 

     "You don't say." I teasingly said, rummaging through my dresser for a tee shirt and some pj shorts. 

     "How was work?" he asked, setting the laptop on the bed beside him, his demeanor going from concentrated and slightly stressed to relaxed. 

     "It was long, I had some lady get mad at me for bringing her the wrong flavor of milkshake and she got pretty close to throwing it at me." I said, bringing the soft shirt over my head, running my hand through my hair. Jughead laughed, sending a surprised look my way. 

     "Well someone was having a bad day." he joked, and I giggled. 

     "No kidding. She's lucky she didn't do it, most of my patience was already drained from school today. Had she thrown it, I couldn't promise I wouldn't have smacked the glass out of her hand and threatened her with the straw." again, Jughead laughed, and I pulled my shorts up, taking a seat next to him on the bed.