Y/N Topaz's Secret

Word Count: 2896

A/N: Happy New Years Eve my dudes! I hope you all have an amazing day and enjoy this requested fic! Much Love!

     "Toni!" I called, pushing past the people of Southside High

     "Toni!" I called, pushing past the people of Southside High. Toni turned around, smiling at me as I finally reached her. 

     "Yeah sis?" she said, and I tried to catch my breath. 

     "Where are you going?" I asked, and she narrowed her eyes at me. 

     "I have to show the new kid around, why do you care?" she asked, and I shrugged, pretending I didn't already know what she was up to. 

     "I have my reasons." I said, and she laughed, taking my arm and pulling me through the crowded hallway. 

     "Well, since you're already here then you can help me. Rumor says he's the son of FP Jones, which means we got Serpent royalty on our hands." she said, and I smiled out of excitement. 

     "Rumor also says that he's cute." I added, and she rolled her eyes. 

     "Whatever, Y/N. Lets just go find him before he gets the piss beat out of him." she said, and we roamed the halls together. Finally we made our way to the front of the school, and a new face appeared through the metal detector. A tall boy of raven hair that poked through his hat walked through the machine, and it went off. 

     "There's some pins in my hat." he explained, and the security officer directed him to take it off and walk through again. 

     "Forsythe Pendleton Jones the Third." Toni said, walking up to the boy, snapping a picture on her camera. 

     "Uhm, its Jughead, actually." he corrected her, giving the both of us the side eye. 

     "I'm Toni Topaz," she introduced herself, and then she motioned to me. "And this is my twin sister, Y/N Topaz." I smiled at the boy and he ignored it, continuing to put on his hat. "I was supposed to give you the full animatronic tour of Southside High, but some of the robots went insane and started killing again, so I guess we'll just have to wing it." she said, and he nodded, starting to follow her around the school, and I went along.