Unknown Identities

Word Count- 3054

     A/N- lol its kinda long but I hope you enjoy! much love!

     Y/N made the long walk to Bettys house from her apartment, her hands buried deep in her pockets and her face covered in her scarf

     Y/N made the long walk to Bettys house from her apartment, her hands buried deep in her pockets and her face covered in her scarf. Betty had called her over after a long day at the Jubilee, and Y/N had just settled in bed when the call came through. When she answered it, she was met with a frantic Betty begging her to come over to talk, and here Y/N was, out in the snow and cold in the middle of the night. 

      It could have been a lot worse though, this walk was a good time to think, and for Y/N, thats exactly what she needed in this moment. A nice time to think and clear her head. Tonight had been a hard one, Betty gave an outstanding speech to try to unite people and have them accept the serpents, but no one really was going to go through with it. They cheered and clapped, but it was all in the heat of the moment, and she knew that by tomorrow everyone would go back to hating them, which was tough for Y/N as she was one herself. Nobody knew though, she kept it a secret from her friends, she felt it would cause tension.

     One person she always wanted to tell though was Jughead, he was her best friend and she was secretly in love with him as well, which really didnt make the situation any easier. Y/N noticed she was nearing her destination, and as Y/N walked up the steps to Betty's house, the door flung open and Betty stood in the doorway, still in her jubilee attire. 

     "Hey, B. You alright?" Y/N asked, and she shook her head. 

     "We've got a problem!" she yelled, pulling Y/N into the house and dragging her up the stairs to her room. 

      "Care to explain why you're throwing me around like I'm your own personal ragdoll?" Y/N asked when Betty threw her onto her bed, shutting the door behind them. Y/N sat up and straightened herself out, giving a concerned look towards Betty. 

     "It's about Jughead." she said frantically, and Y/N nodded, a bit of worry setting in her stomach. 

     "What about Jughead, is he okay?" Y/N asked, and Betty shook her head. 

     "He's making a mistake, a very serious mistake! I-I don't know how to handle it either, I mean I just love him so much, I don't want him ruining his life-"

     "Woah, Betty, chill. Explain yourself, what is Jughead doing?" Y/N interrupted the girls rambling, and Betty took a deep breath and a seat on the bed next to her. 

     "Jughead and I went back to his dads trailer after the Jubilee, and when we got there he told me he loved me-" Betty started, and Y/N felt as her heart sank a little. 

     "He did?" she asked, and Betty smiled wide. 

     "He did. Anyways, I told him I loved him back, he kissed me and then things got a little... heated." Betty said, blushing. Y/N looked at her shocked, slowly nodding her head. "He kinda... picked me up and I ended up on a kitchen counter shirtless and yeah." Betty tried to explain, and Y/N had to swallow down the hurt she felt.