Until We Meet Again

Word Count: 4546

A/N: hey guys! so since im on break i can write a lot more, and i got a new laptop which means its not so slow and it doesn't crash on me mid story, so i can start putting out lots more stories! This one is kind of a long one, but it was requested ages ago and i finally finished it, so i hope you enjoy!

     "Mrs. Jones...?" I called out, entering the trailer slowly as to not disturb the family too much. Jellybean ran by quickly, knocking me back and Mrs. Jones came around the corner, laughing at her daughter and me. 

     "Hey, sweetheart, how are you doing today?" she asked, and I shrugged. 

     "Just about the same as every day." I replied, entering the house fully and closing the door behind me. Everyday for a few months I've come over to my neighbors home, where the Jones live, and I help the mom out with little household chores she might need to be done. She recently came back home after a few years of being away, something about needing to get away from her husbands bad choices and staying away after he dragged their son into it as well. She decided to come back though after her husband finally put it all behind him, and her son went away to college in Boston. 

     I wasn't in Riverdale around the time her son was here, I moved into this quirky little town just after he left for school, but he seemed like a good guy based off of what Mrs. Jones said. I had also heard about Jughead from his friends, who the night after i moved here invited me to Pops and became my friends. They said I was a lot like Jughead, but at the same time different in many ways, which they admitted playfully that they were glad of. 

     My days were often the same in this quiet place, wake up, eat at Pops, hang out with Mrs. Jones and Jellybean, go to Pops for dinner to meet with the gang, come home, and sleep. Most people find that when their days consist of the same thing over and over again, it gets boring, but even though my schedule never changed, the little things that happened during those different events are what made my days enjoyable. The silly things jellybean every day were always different, the conversations at Pops with the gang always varied, sometimes before bed I'd either read or write or watch tv. The small things, thats what life is always about, and its those small changes that made me the happiest, and I was always excited to see what the new day had in store, and today was no different. 

     "So what do you have for me to do today?" I asked the woman, and she smiled and looked out the windows, noticing the fingerprints left by the little girl and her play. 

     "Would you be a dear and wash the windows?" she asked, and I smiled and nodded, heading to the kitchen to find the glass cleaner and a rag under the sink. Once i acquired my needed supplies, I went around the trailer, cleaning the few windows that were around the house until they were spotless. When i returned the cleaning supplies to the kitchen and washed my hands free of the glass cleaner, i went to the living room to find Mrs. Jones was finishing up her vacuuming, and Jellybean sat on the couch writing in her journal.