The Serpents Are Dangerous, Y/N

Word Count: 2124
A/N: Heeeyyyy I updated! Sorry I'm back in Fort Collins now lol and I've been busy being depressed, I mean watching Jacksfilms and Daz Games to pass the days by. I just finished this and it's 2:30 am oooooppps anyways I hope you enjoy this, it was requested!! Much love!

 I just finished this and it's 2:30 am oooooppps anyways I hope you enjoy this, it was requested!! Much love!

*flashback*

*flashback*

"It's the police, open up!" a man yelled from outside, causing Y/N to sit up quickly from her sleeping state. She froze for a second and listened as her brother shuffled in his room.

*bang*
*bang*
*bang*

"Last chance before we knock the door down, open up!" the man yelled again, and Y/N got up, flying out of her room and to the living room where her brother was making his way to the door.

"Derek, please don't, they're here to take you..." she whispered, but he opened the door anyways, an officers face coming into view.

"Sorry to wake you and your sister sir, but this is an emergency. Are you Derek Simone?" the officer asked, and Derek nodded slowly.

"That would be me." his sleepy raspy voice was strong, no hint of fear coming through, although Y/N could tell he was afraid. The way he played with the ends of his shirt gave it away, it was her brothers nervous tick.

"Well, in that case Derek Simone, you're under arrest." the man said, and her brother offered up his wrists, easily giving into his arrest. "Whatever you do and say can and will be used against you in court, do you understand that?"

"Yes sir." Derek said, his eyes locking with Y/Ns and she looked angrily at him. She didn't understand why he was giving in so easily, why he wasn't fighting for his freedom, for her! He was all she had left, and he was just willing being taken away from her, how was she supposed to survive on her own!

"Do you have anything on you that I should know about? Anything that could harm me in any way?" the officer asked, patting him down.

"No sir." Derek said nonchalantly, and Y/N ground her teeth, digging her nails into her palms in an attempt to keep from exploding.