Where Are You?

word count: 2505
a/n: spoilers to the new season so if you havent seen it maybe dont read it my loves. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

     Jughead and Y/N made their way out of the school after the jubilee, waiting up for Betty

Jughead and Y/N made their way out of the school after the jubilee, waiting up for Betty. Y/N pulled her coat tighter around her as they stood out in the night, and Jughead took note to how sad the girl in front of him looked.

"So, Jughead, where are you off to tonight?" Y/N asked, smiling up at the raven haired boy. He shrugged off his earlier note, maybe she was alright after all and looked back down at her, smiling as well.

"Betty and I are going to my dads trailer, I've decided that's where I'm going to stay." he replied, and she nodded.

"That's where you'll be living? What about your foster home?" she asked, blinking in the dark.

"I made an agreement with them, they'll keep up the act that I'm staying with them but in reality I'll be on my own." he explained, and she nodded slowly.

"Oh, okay." she said.

"I'll be living on my own, just like you." he said happily, and she swallowed hard. "Now you can come over whenever and we can watch movies and hang out with out my dads drinking, you know instead of going to your place all the time." Y/N gave a small smile, laughing slightly.

"Yeah. And until you get him back home." she said, looking down at the ground as another sad face came over her and Jughead looked worriedly at her.

"Are you okay?" he asked, and she nodded.

"I guess, why?" Jughead studied her face, and she looked away, seeming a little annoyed. "Seriously Jug, I'm fine. Just a little cold that's all."

"I think you forget I know when you're lying." he reminded her, and she rolled her eyes, accepting defeat.

"Damn it, Jughead." she mumbled, and he chuckled.

"Don't be mad because I know you." he teased. "But seriously, what's gotten into you lately? You've been... off." Y/N shrugged, trying her best not to let her composure break. She opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She couldn't do it, not to him, not right now. She loved him too much and this was all too hard.