A Dark Day

Word Count: 2421

A/N: THIS IS SUPER DARK! PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHILE READING LOL IM CRYING IN HEALTH CLASS! I hope you enjoy this requested fic! and keep an eye out for my decision on my year celebration. 

     "Have you heard from Y/N?" Betty asked, walking up and leaning on a locker next to Jugheads

     "Have you heard from Y/N?" Betty asked, walking up and leaning on a locker next to Jugheads. Jughead swallowed hard, trying not to show how affected he was by the question. He had been worried sick, literally, about the girl. He hadn't heard from her since Friday, and it was now Monday. He had been meaning to go check on her, but Toni had kept him busy with serpent work, and school of course was now piling up. 

     "Not a word." Jughead replied, closing his locker and leaning up against it next to Betty. 

     "That's so weird, you're her boyfriend, its you out of anyone I would have expected her to talk to...unless... are you two still together?" she asked curiously, and Jughead glared down at her. He knew what she was referencing to, the fight him and Y/N had that Friday night. He was mad at her for trying to go after the Black Hood alone, he told her she was going to get hurt but she didn't listen, she was stubborn. 

     Some not nice things were said during the course of their fight, mostly on Jugheads part, and he felt terrible for it. He was just so mad that she was putting herself in such dangerous situation. Granted, he put himself into the same ones, but he always consulted her about it before he ran off, something she didn't even do to him. He felt almost betrayed that night, and scared for her safety. Sometimes love can turn into anger, and there is never an excuse for that, he felt awful. 

     "We're still together." he said rather coldly, and Betty nodded slowly. "I thought for the first few days she was just avoiding me because she needed to cool off. She was the adult in that fight we had, she at least had the decency to tell me that she loved and respected me enough to walk away before she said anything too hurtful. Me on the other hand, I-I don't know. I was so worried and angry and frustrated that I just let it out, most of the things I said weren't even true, I just needed to yell. I feel like a major dick. And now, she hasn't been heard from in three days, and I'm starting to get really worried." he admitted, and Betty gave him a side hug.