A Crashed Girls Day

Word Count: 1694

Word Count: 1694

A/N: its not bughead, i see the gifs can maybe give that a bughead feeling. okay, so in a lot of my stories it makes me seem like I hate betty, and I don't! I love that girl to bits and pieces, Im just not the biggest shipper of Bughead, lol. I would much rather Barchie and Jeronica. Anyways, so I decided to write something where Betty and the reader are best friends, because Betty needs some love on my page too. Lol much love guys.

"You stupid fucking bloatflies!" Y/N yelled, making Betty laugh as Y/N got frustrated over the video game.

"Well then maybe you shouldn't be over here then?" she sarcastically suggested, and Y/N rolled her eyes.

"Well I have to find these NCR guys to finish my quest, and my the map says they're over here." She replied, not taking her eyes off the screen, but instead reloaded her gun. Betty giggled and threw a piece of popcorn at Y/N, trying her best to distract the (y/h/c) girl from the game. "Betty, I swear to god!" Y/N exclaimed, laughing and flipping the blonde girl off.

"Oh come on, you know its not a girls day in without a food fight." She said, and Y/N sighed, pausing the game and reaching for some popcorn.

"Popcorn is meant for eating Betty-" Y/N said, bringing the handful to her mouth as Betty gave her a disappointed look. Just then, Y/N threw the handful at Betty and laughed manically as she pulled bits of popcorn out of her hair. "But you're right, its more fun to throw." She said, picking up the controller and handing it to Betty.

"Oh, now you want me to play?" she asked sassily, and Y/N nodded, leaning back into the couch and snuggling into the mountain of blankets the two girls threw on the couch earlier.

"Yup, if you want to complain about the way I'm playing then I'm just going to make you play instead." She said, and Betty took the controller, starting up the game again. Y/N took the popcorn bowl and put it in her lap, watching as Betty too struggled with the hoard of bloatflies that were attacking their poor character, (your/characters/name). Y/N loved days like this, when Betty, her best friend, would come over, escaping her crazy mother and uptight life to come hang out with her, watching movies, playing video games, and lounging in pajamas with music blaring and lots of food and dancing.