An Unfortunate Ending

Word Count: 2550

A/N: this might be terrible, i am so sorry. Also, just as a warning, this has a graphic scene in it that describes a crime scene, so please be warned. blood and all. I hope you like this, but seriously its late and I lost my other rough draft because i think wattpad hates me, but I wanted to get something out to you so I got up from bed where I was half asleep and I started writing at 11 and now its almost 2, and I keep dozing off but I love you all so much that I pushed through it. Have a good day/night. Much love! 

 Much love! 

     Cheryl paced the waiting room, trying to focus on the sound of her feet hitting the white tiled floor and not the racing thoughts flying through her mind

     Cheryl paced the waiting room, trying to focus on the sound of her feet hitting the white tiled floor and not the racing thoughts flying through her mind. She refused to believe that this was happening, she refused to believe that her best friend could be slipping away in a room down the hall and she could do nothing to save her. Tears started to well in her eyes, and she did her best to fight them, blink them away, but as she blinked they fell, taking a little of her mascara with it. 

___

     "Have you seen Y/N?" Jughead asked, running into the room where Cheryl and Betty were searching for clues. He had panic written across his face, setting worry into both of the girls stomachs. 

     "What do you mean? I thought she was with you." Betty replied, obviously confused by the question, and Jughead ran his hand through his hair, trying his best to keep it together. 

     "Don't tell me you lost her, you hobo!" Cheryl exclaimed, and Jughead let out a frustrated sigh. 

     "It wasn't my fault, she ran off, okay! I was hoping she would have ran off to you two!" he tried to defend himself. 

     "What do you mean she ran off? What happened?" Betty asked, trying to get all the answers before she freaked out. 

     "We got into a fight-" he started, and Cheryl scoffed. 

     "Who started it?" Betty asked, and Jughead closed his eyes, regret starting to show, giving away the answer.

     "Well isn't that good timing." Cheryl shot. "You couldn't have held back your melodramatic outburst until we got out of the Black Hoods possible hunting ground?"