Don't I Deserve Love

Word Count: 1642

A/N: i am finally updating after a million years. i hope you enjoy this story, it was requested and im sorry it took so long to get it out. i've been super busy this summer, more so than i thought. much love!

 much love!

     "What the hell is her deal?" Cheryl grumbled to Toni as Y/N stomped angrily around her apartment, throwing dishtowels into their drawers and slamming cupboard doors

     "How the hell would I know? You're her best friend, you should know!" Toni whispered back, making Cheryl roll her eyes and sigh. Talking to people about their problems was never really a strong suit of Cheryls, even when it came to Y/N, and she didn't want to make the matter even worse on accident. 

     "And if I piss her off further, what do you suggest I do?" Cheryl sassily questioned Toni, and Toni gave a frustrated sigh. 

     "I don't know!" she replied. Just then, Y/N aggressively shoved plates into her sink, throwing a knife on top of it all. "Probably run if I'm being honest, at least I would after that." Toni said, and Cheryl ignored her girlfriends half attempt at a joke, but instead decided to try to slowly approach the fuming girl. 

     "Y/N? Can I ask why you invited Toni and I over if all you were going to do is assault your kitchen? I don't think you need an audience for that." Cheryl asked, trying to sound as sarcastic and playful as possible in order to avoid making her friend angrier. 

     "I'm going to get to it, just take a seat will you! And stop gossiping about me and my attitude, you two need to learn how to whisper!" Y/N shot, pointing towards the couch. Toni threw her hands up and quickly walked towards the couch, taking a seat, but Cheryl on the other hand wasn't going to give into Y/Ns attitude so quickly, deciding that two could play that game. 

     "I don't appreciate being told what to do, Y/N." she said, crossing her arms. "Also would it kill you to use please?" she asked, and Y/N narrowed her eyes at the red haired girl. If looks could kill, Cheryl probably would have dropped dead on the floor then and there, and the red head felt a little uncomfortable under Y/N's furious stare.