Do You Know Who You're Talking To?

Word Count: 2998
A/N: I'm not even going to tell you much about it, just read it lol 😂 tell me what you think though, pleeeaaasee 😊 much love guys!

Word Count: 2998A/N: I'm not even going to tell you much about it, just read it lol 😂 tell me what you think though, pleeeaaasee 😊 much love guys!

     "Where the hell is Jughead?" Y/N asked, taking notice to the absence of her boyfriend as she sat down at the lunch table

     "I think Betty and him are in the Blue and Golds office working on an article." Veronica said, and Y/N groaned, her frustration with that boy building up by the day.
     "He's always in that damn office or at Pops, constantly writing!" Y/N started, Archie, Veronica, and Cheryl all nodding, waiting for what she was going to say next.
     "We're quite aware of that, Y/N. he's almost never here anymore, same with Betty." Cheryl said.
     "Listen, don't get me wrong, I love Jughead and his fantastic, god-given ability to write, and I've always been supportive. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent in that diner with him just watching him write, but when it consumes his whole life and practically becomes his replacement girlfriend, then that's when we start to have some problems. I should do something to get his attention, maybe start a bit of a fight." Y/N suggested to herself, an idea brewing in her head.
     "You and Jughead fight enough unintentionally, let's not start one on purpose." Veronica warned, but Y/N brushed it off, rolling her eyes.
     "He only ever notices me when I act out, which leads to a fight, which if I'm lucky leads to the very jealous, overprotective side of Jughead to make an appearance, which if I'm super lucky leads to hot-"
     "Okay! That's enough!" Archie exclaimed, looking uncomfortably over at Y/N who just narrowly glared at him.
     "Hot makeout sessions, Arch, get your head out of the gutter." she said, and he threw his hands up in the air, smirking down at his tray. "Although sometimes we do end up doing...that." she said smirking, and Archie groaned.
     "Come on, I do not want to hear it!" Archie complained, but Veronica and Cheryl perked up.
     "Wait, you've slept with our very own sardonic and sassy Jughead Jones the Third?" Veronica asked, and Y/N nodded, stuffing her face full of fries.
     "I have been, catch up." she said to the best of her ability with a full mouth, and Cheryl and Veronica looked at her surprised.
     "What's he like?" Cheryl asked, and Y/N slightly choked on her fries.
     "I'm not having this conversation right now." Y/N said, and Archie let out a very audible sigh of relief.
     "Oh thank god." he said, and the girls laughed.
"I'm just gonna send him a text, asking him where he is-" Y/N started, pulling her phone out and opening her messages.
"But.. you already know where he is." Archie said confused, and Veronica and Cheryl rolled her eyes.
"He doesn't know that." Veronica said, but Archie still wasn't understanding.
"Yeah, I'm going to make him regret leaving me here alone!" Y/N snickered, getting texts back from Jughead.