Pictures

Word Count: 1029
     A/N: ahh this one is super cute lol, I love it. Also your girl is about to be a junior after tomorrow, can I hear a hell yeah? Hell yeah! Alrighty i hope you enjoy! Much love!

     "Juggie, come take a picture with me!" Y/N yelled from the living room of her apartment, and Jughead reluctantly came out of their shared bedroom

"Why?" he asked, and Y/N rolled her eyes.
"Because I wanna take a picture with my boyfriend, I'm sorry." she teasingly said, and Jughead came up behind her, loosely wrapping his arms around her waist.
"What do you want a picture for?" he asked, and she turned around in his arms.
"I just want a picture of us, why does it matter?" she asked, and he lightly chuckled.
"It doesn't matter all that much, I just wanted to know why you wanted to take a picture all the sudden." he replied, and Y/N looked down at the ground, somewhat hiding her face. Jughead instantly knew there was something she wasn't telling him, and now he definitely had to know.
"What's going on?" Jughead asked, and Y/N tore herself from his grasp, placing herself on the couch.
"I got a call today.." she started, playing with the phone in her hands. "It was my sister, I haven't heard from her in forever, ever since I emancipated myself and moved out of the house, so I was confused as to how she got my number, considering I changed it. She told me that things at home were a lot better now that I was gone-"
     "I'm so sorry." Jughead interrupted, walking towards her and sitting beside her on the couch.
     "No, it's not better because I'm gone, well I mean it is but only because my parents for their shit together and decided they didn't want to lose any more children. Anyways, she was asking about how I've been, what I've been doing, and I told her about you and the gang. She said my mom wanted to see a picture of the boy who was making me happy and taking care of me now..." Y/N said softly, trailing off to a mumble. Jughead smiled softly to her and grabbed her phone out of her lap, pulling her up from the couch.
     "Well in that case, I'd be happy to take a picture with you." He said, and Y/N laughed.
     "You should be happy taking pictures with me anyways." She said, and he rolled his eyes.
     "Yeah I know, smartass." He teased and she chuckled.
     "Don't be mad I'm right asshat, now take a picture with me!" she said, pulling up the camera app on her phone. She smiled and Jughead made a weird face, and Y/N turned and pressed her lips to his, and he laughed in the kiss.
     "Yeah?" he asked when she pulled away, and she gave a smug smile.
     "Yeah, please take an actual picture, a nice one with me?" She asked quietly and Jughead took the phone from her.
     "Why can't we have a silly one, and a nice one. Variety, that way they know I'm funny and sweet." He playfully argued, and Y/N nodded her head.
     "Okay, okay. Just take the picture." Jughead held up the camera and tried to smile, but it ended up looking forced, and it made Y/N die of laughter.
     "What?" He asked and she tried to speak, but she was out of breath and just about to collapse on the floor.
     "You look like a gun is being held to your head, you look terrified!" She giggled, and Jughead smirked, trying not to laugh himself.
     "I'm sorry?" he said and Y/N stood up straight, breathing normally again.
     "Let's try again." she said, "but try to give a real smile, for me?" Jughead sighed, pretending that the simple task she gave him was a hard one that he didn't want to do and she rolled her eyes playfully, smiling towards the camera again as he held up the phone. This time, he looked at her smiling face through the screen, and he didn't have to fake a smile, she looked so happy, and if she was happy, so was he. They took the first picture, and Y/N squealed with joy.
     "They're going to love this!" she exclaimed, turning to face Jughead, leaning up to kiss the beanie-less boy on the cheek. "And they're going to love my handsome boyfriend, of course. Him and his wonderful smile." Jughead blushed slightly, holding the camera up again.
     "This time, I want to do silly faces." He said, sticking his tongue out and crossing his eyes. Y/N did her best silly face, and when he took the picture the two of them laughed.
     "Am I still handsome?" He asked, and she nodded.
     "Absolutely, no doubt in my mind." she said, and Jughead smirked.
     "You mean to tell me, that if I looked like that constantly, you'd still date me?" He asked, and again she nodded.
     "Yup. Am I still beautiful?" She asked, and Jughead lifted her head so she was looking up at him.
     "When are you not?" he asked, and she blushed, leaning up to kiss Juggie, and he met her halfway, pulling up the camera to take a picture. She heard the click and pulled away, taking the phone from his hands and she stared admiringly down at the photo. Jughead tore his gaze from the beautiful girl in front of him to look down at the picture, and he smiled.
     "Send that one to them." He said, and she blushed.
     "I-I don't know." she stuttered, and Jughead chuckled.
     "Or don't, it's okay." He said, sitting down on the couch, and Y/N sat next to him, pulling up her messages and started to text the photos to her sister.
     "I love these." she mumbled to herself, pushing the send button and going to her photos app. She pulled up the one of the two of them kissing, and set it as her home screen, pushing the home button to admire her new wallpaper.
     "That one your favourite?" He asked, and she nodded, smiling down at it.
     "Yeah, I guess." She said, and he laughed, pulling her closer into his side.
     "We should take more pictures." he said, and Y/N laughed.
     "I agree."