Shots Fired

Word Count: 1765

A/N: ah heres another requested fic! hope you all  like it, its sad, and it might be triggering...someone dies so be careful! Much love!

someone dies so be careful! Much love!

     "Jesus take the motherfucking wheel!" Y/N exclaimed, throwing her jacket to the side of the room and falling onto Jugheads couch

     "Yeah?" the boy asked, and Y/N sighed, leaning her head in her hands. "Whats wrong?"

     "Everything! I messed up!" Y/N said, and Jughead got a bit worried, he had never seen her so upset.

     "What do you mean you messed up?" he asked, taking a seat besides her on the couch. She sighed, trying to keep tears from spilling. She didn't know what she was going to say, she didn't want to worry her friend but at the same time, he was her best friend and she told him everything. 

     "I mean I really messed up." she said, looking over to the raven haired boy sitting beside her. "I pissed off the wrong people, and I don't know how long I'm going to have before the Black Hood comes for  me kind of messed up." she admitted, and the boys heart dropped. 

      "What the hell did you do?" he panickly questioned, and she took a deep breath, trying to calm down before she explained everything. 

     "I was with Archie and his little Red Circle gang, messing around when some southsiders showed up. I'm a serpent, so of course they didn't bother me, but they started harassing the boys and I told them to knock it off, and one person I've never seen before totally exploded on me, took out a knife and swung. Thankfully, he didn't do much but just graze my side." she started, lifting her shirt to reveal a shallow cut about three inches long. 

     "Oh my god." Jughead said, his hand ghosting over the cut on her side. It was still bleeding, although not bad enough that Y/N or him should be worried about it. 

     "And when he saw he didn't actually cut me bad, he went after me again and I swung. I knocked him back, I think I might have broken his nose or something, and he stumbled. Archie and Reggie grabbed hold of him, taking the knife out of his hands and they held him back, telling me to hit him again, but I wasn't about to attack someone who had just swung a knife at me for no apparent reason, I didn't know if he had brought backup or if he had something else on him, so I told the boys to let him go. Archie and Reggie did just that, but not after arguing with me for a few minutes."