Missing

Word Count: 1935

A/N: Heres another requested fic, and don't worry there will be a part two. sorry for the delay, I got into some trouble with me "dad" and I was trying to deal with it all, but I'm back. I hope you all have a great day. 

     "She's okay

     "She's okay." Jughead said, pacing the living room frantically. "She's okay." Y/N had been gone all day with no word to him at all. She usually at least texted him, I mean usually around the same time every day she would send him a long paragraph complaining about the people at their school. It made him laugh, she hated most of the people at their school, and she would send paragraph after paragraph in detail about how annoying they all were. 

     Today though, there had been nothing. She didn't show up for school, she didn't meet their friends that night for dinner like they had planned, and when Jughead used her spare key to get into her apartment to check to see if she was there, he noticed she wasn't even home. Her car was outside, but her purse and backpack were no where to be seen, meaning she must've left to go somewhere. Her car keys were also gone, which didn't make much sense to him considering her car was outside and they were usually hung up by her front door, she never put them in her purse. She would always say she lost her purse too many times for her to trust herself to put her keys in it. 

     "She's okay, she's got to be okay." he muttered again, taking a seat on her couch, his leg bouncing nervously as he awaited Sheriff Kellers arrival. Jughead had called him as soon as he noticed Y/N wasn't home, although he was sure nothing would be done of the situation. Y/N ran away from her old home, leaving most of her possessions behind, including her old car, and Keller knew this. He'd probably write it off as she ran away again, but Jughead knew better, he knew that she would never leave without him. She loved him. 

     Jughead jumped up, startled by the sound of knocking coming from the front door. He hurried and opened it, coming face to face with the man he had been waiting for. 

     "Sheriff Keller." he said, and the man nodded his way, making his way into the girls apartment. 

     "So this is where that girl has been staying." he said, looking around. "It's not what i was expecting, considering she's a run away and the outside looks worn the hell down. This place is actually-"

     "Nice?" Jughead interrupted, and Keller gave a small chuckle, nodding his head and turning to the raven haired boy. 

     "Exactly." he said. "Now, tell me why you called me here, again?" 

      "Y/N, she's been gone all day-" he started, and Keller sighed, obviously over the whole situation before Jugheads sentence had even ended. "and usually she'd give me a call or a text, most likely a text because she hates talking on the phone, and she would definitely make sure we knew she wasn't coming to dinner at Pops if she didn't feel good, but she didn't even do that today!" he explained, and Keller shook his head slowly.