Jealousy Pt5

Word Count: 1328
A/N: oh my god we are at part 5 of this, and if you haven't guessed it already, I'm probably going to do a few more of them! I don't exactly know what to write after this series is over so if you have any requests feel free to let me know and also tell me what you think about my writing! It would be much obliged! 😊☺️

         "What the hell! You scared the shit out of us! How'd you even get in?" she yelled at the intruder.
     "And what are you doing here?" Jughead asked coldly.
_________

Flashback:
"Have you talked to Y/N yet?" Archie asked, waiting anxiously for the answer. Ever since the night of the diner incident Archie couldn't get his mind off Y/N. He was so close to finally seeing what it felt like to have her lips on his. So close! He found himself glancing down at them anytime they hung out, or when they were around eachother. He found himself admiring how her (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) bounced around when she walked, or how beautiful it looked when it was blown by the wind. He started to notice how the light caught in her (Y/E/C) eyes and made them shine. How they lit up when she talked about the things she loved, or when she was around Jughead. Secretly, he was hoping that Y/N would be mad enough at Jughead that this last 2 days would go by so he could have a chance with her, and maybe her eyes would light up around him as well.
     "Andrews?" Jughead snapped in front of Archie's face and snapped him out of his trance.
     "Yeah? Sorry what?" Archie looked at Jughead.
     "I said I haven't yet." Jughead sighed and Archie tried to hide his smile. "What are you so happy about?" Jughead asked, slightly annoyed.
     "Nothing." Archie said shaking his head and wiping the smile off his face.
     "You're not going to be with her, you know that right?" Jughead said coldly.
"You don't know that." Archie argued.
"She's in love with me! I thought you wanted us together, you're the one who was pushing me to tell her!"
"I shouldn't of had to tell you to do that! She deserves someone who should just tell her they feel that way, instead of someone who waits and then breaks her heart over and over again!" Archie challenged.
"I didn't know she felt the same, I was scared I was going to lose her!" Jughead fumed. "And now that I know she loves me back there's no way in hell Im giving her up!"
"Look, I don't want to take her from you until after your week is over-"
"You should just respect that we're in love with eachother and that I'm going to be the one she's with. If you were really my friend, you'd do just that." Jughead said. Archie sighed and leaned his head in his hands.
"Fine." he mumbled.
"Thank you."
Present
"So you're together now?" Archie asked, looking between Y/N and Jughead.
"Why do you care?" Jughead asked, putting his hand up to keep Y/N behind him.
"Well you should probably tell Betty, don't you think?" Archie asked, and Y/N pushed past Jughead.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" she asked, looking over to Jughead. Jughead glanced over to her and saw a flash of worry and hurt cross over her face.
"You can't mess with the both of them, Jughead!" Archie yelled, bringing Jugheads attention back to him.
"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked.
     "You've been with Betty all week Jughead, what's been going on between you two?" Archie questioned.
     "Seriously, we're working on Jason's murder together. We are just friends, I don't understand what you're trying to accuse me of."
     "Archie what's gotten into you lately?" Y/N asked, butting in on the conversation. Archie looked over to Y/N.
     "Nothing-"
     "He's  got a little crush on you, and he's been acting out because of it." Jughead snapped, turning and wrapping his arm around her waist.
"What?" she asked, looking over to Archie who swallowed hard.
"That night at Pops, before you sat down Archie was trying to convince me to tell you about my feelings. I was scared to because I didn't know you felt the same." Jughead turned and grabbed Y/Ns face, staring into her eyes. "I was scared to lose you, and Archie here was just being my best friend and tried to talk me into telling you. I refused until you left the diner upset and the I realized Archie was right."
     "So you tried talking Jughead into confessing his love for me and then you try to kiss me?" Y/N asked, turning to face Archie. "What kind of game is that?" she yelled. Archie stared at the ground and shifted on his feet.
     "I thought that I could have a chance. After you left in a hurry and cried all the way back to your house, I thought you'd be done with Jughead." Archie admitted.
     "To tell you the truth, I was." Y/N confessed. Jughead and Archie's heads shot to Y/N at her confession.
     "What?" Jughead asked, lightly grabbing her arm and turning her to face him. She looked up to Jughead and cupped his face.
     "I didn't know you loved me back, and I was so hurt by what happened that for a second I thought that I should try to get over my love for you." She turned to Archie. "You were being so sweet and I've known you forever that I thought that maybe if I kissed you when you were leaning in, that my pain would melt away."
     "Y/N, I really like you." Archie said, taking a few steps towards her. Jughead grabbed her and pulled her into him and Archie sighed.
     "It's a little late for that." Jughead said. "What was your point of coming over here anyways?"
     "I wanted to talk to Y/N before she made her decision." Archie said, sending a pleading look her way.
     "I'm sorry Archie, but I couldn't do that. Betty is in love with you, and I'd hurt her if I-"
     "That wasn't a problem the other night," he argued.
     "I wasn't in the right state of mind then. I was heartbroken, and if I were to go with you I'd pass that feeling on to Betty. And anyways, I'm in love with Jughead, and I know now he loves me back. I can't ruin this, I'm happy." She said, and Archie's face fell. "I'm so sorry." she said, breaking free from Jugheads hold and giving Archie a hug. She kissed him on the cheek, and looked between the two boys. "I'm going to make us some hot chocolate." she said, exiting the room.
     "Jughead I'm sorry." Archie said, looking to the raven haired boy staring daggers at him.
     "Are you fucking kidding me Archie? You said you were going to respect that me and Y/N were going to be together, and you try to pull this?" Jughead fumed.
     "When I have feelings for someone, I have to do something about it or it eats at me." Archie said, and Jughead rolled his eyes.
      "That's real funny Archie. Is that what you're planning on doing for Betty?" Jughead hissed. " and before you try to pull that 'I don't know what you're talking about' bullshit, let me just tell you how jealous you looked when you came in here yelling at me and accusing me of being with her."
     "I don't know what you're talking about." Archie said.
     "Yes you do!" Jughead yelled. He opened his mouth to say more, but Y/N barged into the room.
     "What the hell Jughead? Why is Betty asking if you're on for 'Pops Date: Round 2'?" She yelled, holding up the phone.