Betrayal

Word Count: 1820

A/N: senior year is a pain and I'm single again and this was requested. That is all. Much love. 

     "Out of my way

     "Out of my way." Y/N commanded, pushing through the hallways, teenagers backing up on either side of her. Veronica was the first to notice the girl stomping down the hall, the sound of disgruntled teenagers complaining catching her attention, and when she noticed the pissed off look on her ffriends face, she knew trouble was brewing. She tapped Betty's shoulder, but the blonde continued to bury her face in her backpack, attempting to find something. Cheryl noticed Veronica's gaze and followed it, also noticing their fuming, approaching friend. 

     "This can't be good." Veronica said as she realized Cheryl was also noticing their angry friend, and Cheryl shrugged, raising an eyebrow, placing a hand on her hip. 

     "I don't know what you mean, this is going to be real good." she smirked, and Veronica rolled her eyes, slightly annoyed at Cheryls excitement towards Y/Ns obvious attitude. Betty finally threw her backpack down in frustration, not finding what she was looking for. Before she complained though, she looked between her two friends, a look of confusion falling over her face until Y/N stomped by, completely ignoring her friends presences. 

     "Oh, gosh. What now?" Betty muttered under her breath, her gaze following Y/Ns blazing movements until the (y/h/c) girl disappeared around the corner. She quickly picked up her backpack off the ground, zipping it up hastily before she started to follow her friend, causing Veronica slight panic and Cheryl more excitement that she was going to get involved. 

     "Be careful! Stay out of her way!" Veronica called after the blonde, and Betty gave a half smile over her shoulder towards the raven haired girl in response. 

     "Take notes about the drama! I want to know all of it later!" Cheryl added, and Veronica sent a glare towards the red head. Betty on the other hand ignored the comment, focusing on finding her pissed friend before she caused more trouble than necessary. 

***

     You walked straight up to the door of the Blue and Golds office, swinging the door open. The handle hit the wall hard, causing a thump that scared the shit out of the raven haired boy who was previously typing away on his laptop, causing his gaze to catch yours. 

     "What the hell is your-" he started, catching onto your obvious anger and deciding not to finish his sentence as to not piss you off further.

     "Don't you even start." You shot at him, taking a stand in front of his desk, your arms crossed over your chest. Jughead stood up, his hands raising in surrender as he started to make his way towards you. "You have a hell of a lot of explaining to do!" You yelled, and his face went from slight fear to guilt, and you stopped yourself from smirking at it. 

     "I know I do, so let's just sit and have a calm discussion, yeah?" he suggested, and you forced a smile, pulling a seat in front of his desk and taking a seat.