Goodbye

Word Count: 2995

A/N: Hiya everyone, I hope you had a good holiday and it was happy and you're happy and everything is great. I just wanted to say real quick thank you to the girl who let me know someone had been pretty much stealing my fic ideas and copy and pasting it. It meant a lot that she let me know, so thank you. With that being said, lets get onto the fic. This fic is a sad one, it was requested and i kind of cried writing it lmao. I hope you enjoy it though. Also Cheryl is my baby, thats why i keep using her as the best friend character, that and this person also likes her. I like their taste in characters :P Much love as always. 

Request- Can you write a fiction where reader gets accepted into a school of her dreams and she is scared to leave Jughead behind. So she goes to her best friend (Any character you want to be her friend, i like cheryl the best but you can do betty or veronica or someone) for advice and goes to see jughead. can you make it sad as well. im not picky about what else is in the fic but yeah, thanks!

 im not picky about what else is in the fic but yeah, thanks!

     Y/N sighed, making this decision would probably be the hardest of her life, which seems dramatic, yes, but this was a big opportunity

     Y/N sighed, making this decision would probably be the hardest of her life, which seems dramatic, yes, but this was a big opportunity. She was accepted to one of the biggest Theatre programs in the country, and she was so excited, she really was, the only problem was that she'd have to leave Riverdale. To most people in the town, a chance to leave would be taken, no questions asked. With all the crime going on in the small town, people were always on edge another body was going to show up, or that they could somehow be sucked into it. But to Y/N, leaving would mean leaving behind the life she worked so hard to start after leaving her last house, it would be starting over once again. 

     And most of all, it would mean leaving behind the boy she so hopelessly fell in love with, Jughead Jones. He was her best friend, their relationship had been the strongest she had created in Riverdale by far and leaving that behind would hurt her so much. Since moving to Riverdale, everyone often referred to her as Jugheads guardian angel, she had apparently come at just the right time, helping him through his life's turmoil. From that friendship started from a bonding over traumatic events and family issues blossomed a relationship, the strongest in Riverdale. The new girl and the loner turned serpent, a match made in heaven.