What Happened?

Word Count: 3385

Word Count: 3385

A/N: I wrote this in French yesterday, and then my French teacher got onto my laptop from hers and closed out of it, and I almost had a heart attack because she didn't save it lol, but I remembered that I had sent it to my email before hand and all I had to do was finish the fic because she deleted the ending, so phew. Hope you enjoy it! Much love!

Warnings: Violence, swearing (duh, I mean its my writing sooo), debating on whether they want to live.

    The past few days had been weird ones for Y/N, no one ever noticed she was around. For the first couple of days, she figured it was because of her accident, maybe they just wanted to give her space. She didn't remember much of it, it hurt her physically to try to remember, all she knew was that one second, she was following a lead with Jughead on Jason Blossoms murder and the next she was on the ground and her head was pounding. But after the first few days of trying to talk to her friends and them just walking away, or the waiters at Pops and even pops himself ignoring her presence in the diner, she figured she had done something wrong. She pissed all of Riverdale off, and she didn't know how she could fix it.
      Since she had moved here, these people had been her family, the ones who picked her up after she had fallen. Moving alone to a new town was hard, especially because she was only 16, but they made it easier. She quickly became friends with the core four, which had now become the core five, with the occasional tag along of Kevin or Cheryl, and Alice Cooper, FP Jones, and Fred Andrews all had offered to take her in or help her at one point in her stay, no matter the circumstances of their own home life. She had even started dating Jughead, the beanie-clad writer who also happened to be her best friend.
     It was never supposed to get this bad, and she didn't know how her accident had made everyone hate her. Jughead and her had found a lead on Jason, deciding that going down to Sweetwater River to look for clues on their lead was a good idea.

___

     "Ready to go?" Jughead asked, taking a flashlight in his hand and looking over to Y/N.
     "I am. Let's do this Jones." She said, taking a flashlight in her own hand and fallowing Jughead out of the car. Archie stayed behind, he was going to wait for the two of them to return after they were done looking around. They made their way down to the water, looking around for any indication that Jason could have been down there, going to the place where he was found. They searched for a half hour to no avail, with nothing coming up.