October Snow

Word Count- 1337

A/N- RIVERDALE CAME BACK TODAY AND LET ME SAY I FEEL BLESSED!! OH MY GOD I LOVED IT AND I MISSED IT!!

^^ me realizing Riverdale is backkk
Also, this is based kinda on real life because it actually freaking snowed this week and i was not happy... Its october. Please stop. Another note, the part about the christmas decorations is literally me lol. Much love guys!!

 Much love guys!!

    "Y/N, it's time to get up

"Y/N, it's time to get up." Jughead said softly, pulling at the covers on Y/Ns bed.

"No, I'm fine." she mumbled, wrapping herself up tighter in the duvet, making Jughead chuckle.

"Seriously Y/N, its time to get out of bed." he said, and she shook her head.

"How about instead of me getting out, you just climb in?" she suggested, and Jughead rolled his eyes, smirking.

"You know I can't do that. If I get in, there's no telling when I'll get out." he said, yawning.

"That's kind of my point." she said, giving a sleepy smile up to the raven-haired boy. His heart melted a little at the sight, she looked so cute when she was half asleep, curled up in bed.

"We have things to do today." he said, trying to coax her up, but again she refused.

"Is it snowing? The weather channel said it was going to snow." she asked, and Jughead nodded.