How Could You?

Word Count: 694
     A/N: Happy Easter My Dudes! Because it's Easter and I haven't been posting too much lately due to how busy I've been, I'm posting twice today! I know this is a lot shorter than my usual fics so I'm sorry, but I tried to make it angsty lol! Much love!

     "Forsythe Pendleton Jones the Third!" Y/N yelled, storming into Pops. Jughead quickly looked up from his laptop and starred confused to the girl angrily stomping his way.    
     "Whats going on?" he asked, and she slammed her hand down on the table.    
     "You're an asshole, you know that? I can't believe you!" she said angrily, the people in the diner staring their way.     
     "Can you keep it down, people are looking at us." Jughead said quietly, trying to keep himself low-key to keep the looks away from him.     
     "Can you keep your lips off Bettys?" she yelled, and Jughead tensed up, looking up at Y/N.    
     "Lets go talk outside..." he said quietly, but Y/N threw her hands up and laughed.    
     "Why? We are having such a nice conversation right here." she said. Jughead stood up and tried to grab her hand, but she pulled it back quickly.
     "You don't get to touch me." she yelled, hurt laced in her voice.    
     "Please, lets go talk outside, everyone in here is staring at us and I know how that makes you uncomfortable." he whispered, and she looked around.    
      "Fine..." she mumbled, taking herself outside. and Jughead followed slowly. They stood outside in the parking lot and she stared at the ground. "How could you?" she whispered, tears falling down her face.    
      "Listen, I am so incredibly sorry..." he said quietly, stepping towards Y/N but she backed away.    
     "Don't." she spat. "I thought you liked me Jug, I thought we had something special! But obviously I was wrong, if you want Betty, then you can have her. I'll get out of your way now." she said, turning around and starting for her house.    
     "Please don't go!" Jughead yelled. "I don't want Betty, I promise you." he yelled, jogging up to Y/N and stepping in front of her. "Listen to me, it just happened, I don't even know how. I was helping her with Polly and she was distracting me from all the shit that's going on at home and I got caught up in the moment." he explained but Y/N just rolled her eyes.    
     "And you decided that you couldn't talk to me about whats going on at home? You went to Betty?" she asked, and he sighed.    
     "You've been busy helping Archie with his music." he said, and she laughed.    
     "Actually, that was last week. All this week I've been trying to get your  attention but you're too busy running around with our blonde cheerleader friend to realize it. I needed you this week Jug, my parents are separating and moving to different states and I'm staying. I was trying to figure out where I'm going to stay and I tried to vent to you but you've been ignoring me." she yelled, tears falling spilling from her eyes.    
     "I am so sorry-" he started.    
     "Save it Pendleton." she interrupted him. "I don't want your pity, that's not the attention I want from my boyfriend. I want my boyfriend to notice me at all times, not just when I'm hurt." she said angrily. "Just so you know, I'll be staying with Veronica. I was going to stay with Betty so I could continue to help her with the investigation that you two have been leaving me out of but then she spilled to me what happened."   
     "Y/N, we'll be able to get through this right?" he asked quietly.    
     "I don't know." she whispered, wiping tears from her eyes. She took a good look at Jughead, her tears making her vision blurry but she could tell he was also crying.    
     "It was a mistake, and I promise it will never happen again." he said, placing his hand on her arm, but again she ripped it away.    
     "I have to go home and pack my things, I'm moving into Veronicas tonight." she said, pushing past Jughead.    
     "Can we talk about this later?" he called as she walked away. She turned around to face him, and she saw as he wiped tears from his face.    
     "We'll see." she said, turning back around. "Goodbye Jughead." she called over her shoulder, sniffling and holding back a sob. She'd save it for Veronicas.