I Love Him And I Trust Him

word count: 2000

a/n: heres a story that was requested a few weeks ago, now that school is back up again i write when i can, and if you couldnt tell, i was in geography while writing this, lol. I love Toni, btw. Much love!

 Much love!

     "I just want to go to sleeeeeep

     "I just want to go to sleeeeeep." I mumbled, laying my head down on the table as Jughead snickered beside me. 

     "Everyone wants to go back to sleep, Y/N, but we've got work that needs to be done." he said, rubbing circles on my back and I groaned. Jughead and his Southside friends all moved to Riverdale High just last week, and its been nice to have him back. I missed being able to see him everyday, and most of all I missed messing around with him all of Geography. 

     "Do we have to?" I asked, and Jughead chuckled, patting my back. 

     "unfortunately, yes." he replied, and I sat up, glaring at the front board. "Okay, so what's the relative location of Guadeloupe?"

     "Well... its in the Caribbean Sea so..." I replied, trying to think of the answer. 

     "Very good." Jughead said, and I looked at him shocked.

     "That was the answer?" I said surprised, and he nodded, writing the answer on our shared line of paper. "I was just thinking though."

     "Well you thought right." he said, and I held up my hand, silently asking for a high five. Jughead rolled his eyes and high fived me, chuckling. "You're weird." he said.

     "Look who's talking." I shot back, and he nodded slowly.

     "Touche." he replied. 

     "Can we be done, now?" I asked, and he shook his head, pointing to the next question on the board. 

     "No, we have a few more questions." he said, and I sighed, my head falling into my hands. 

     "Is it worth it?" I asked, and he looked at me confused. "This class-" I started to clarify. "Is this class worth it? I mean, why do I even need to know the relative location of Guadeloupe? Is this information going to help me raise a family, or be a writer or an actress? Is it going to make me happier in life knowing all of this, because I think not." I complained, Jughead laughing.