Two Families

GENESIS CHAPTER 32

Memory Verses
Genesis 32:9
Then Jacob prayed, "O God of my father Abraham, God of my father Isaac, O LORD, who said to me, 'Go back to your country and your relatives, and I will make you prosper,'

Genesis 32:10
I am unworthy of all the kindness and faithfulness you have shown your servant. I had only my staff when I crossed this Jordan, but now I have become two groups.

God's Word

The interaction between Esau and Jacob is the chapter's key focus. Jacob feared that Esau would take vengeance on him for what he had done to him in the past. His prayers are included in the verses I have chosen. He brings the Lord's promise to mind. He appeared to be nothing at first, but God established something in him. He later had two families and was successful.

My parents have been gone for about 30 years, beginning when I was a kid, and I have experienced the same thing. My grandmother on my mother's side raised me, but she died when I was just eight years old, so I never met them. I shared a home with various relatives and faced a range of challenges. The worst was when I became a drug courier, slave, and gang member and had to beg on the streets. I was filled with hatred, wrath, and vengeance, primarily directed at my parents, who had abandoned me.

Nonetheless, God was aware of my distress; He delivered me from the worst path possible, and He completely transformed me. I was able to forgive because he eased my pain, hatred, and desire for vengeance.

Since that day about ten years ago, I have prayed for my family, and God has answered. My mother had been found two years ago. I met her last year. Then, in the last year, I found my father. I just met him two weeks ago.

Despite their distance, both families welcomed me. My current family consists of four brothers, four sisters, two mothers, and two fathers. I used to think of myself as nothing, but now He gives me something. He gave me two families so that I might express His love for me. Everything he beautifies takes its own time.

God's Character

He is a Promise Keeper

God's Promises

He will protect my family and prosper them.

Life Application
I'll never stop reminding the Lord of His promises or praying for my two families.

Life ApplicationI'll never stop reminding the Lord of His promises or praying for my two families

For Your Support:

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you