God's Word Is True

NUMBERS CHAPTER 23

Memory Verse

    “God  is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?
Numbers 23:19 NKJV

God's Word

    Whatsoever God had said it will surely come to pass.
    It is true that man can lie, but God cannot. It will hurt you much by expecting too much from someone who gave you a promised but didn't happen. But God has His Words that will surely come to pass.
    I have come to realize that it is not only the one who expects promises hurts, but also the one who gave promises.
    Before there is someone in my life that I speak out my promises to her, that at God's right time I will make courtship for her because I told her that I want to settle myself first, for what I want is to give her a better future, because I don't want her to experience any more hardships in the future or even the children that we shall have. I had promised that because of my love for her. And she had promised to me that she will wait.
     But it came to pass, that she cannot wait any longer and be surprised that she had a boyfriend already. It hurts me much because of remembering what I had promised and it will never be happen for her anymore.
    Likewise, the Lord hurts if His promises will never happen to us because of choosing the wrong destination. God wants to give us a better future by staying with Him while claiming all of His promises.

      For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord , thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 NKJV

God's Character

    He is Faithful

God's Promises

    He will make His promises come true for me

Life Application

    I will continue to obey the Lord and claim all of His promises to me