The Exodus

EXODUS CHAPTER 12

Memory Verse

    And it came to pass, on that very same day, that the Lord brought the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt according to their armies.
Exodus 12:51 NKJV

God's Word

    The last plague had come before Egyptians and all of their firstborn had been died. The people of Israel was saved because of the blood of the Lamb. Then the Pharaoh decided to let the people of Israel go before they all totally diminish.

    Egypt symbolizes a fury trials that we face. We cannot overcome it or escape of it unless the power of God is with us.
    So it means we have also an Exodus for all the trials that we have today. We shall be get out of burdens by the power of the Lord.
    I have learn something to  God that whenever I will face trials, I have learn to entrusted them to God and believe that it will come to passed. For I know that the Lord will not give me trials that I cannot handle but rather He will help me to overcome it.

    No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
I Corinthians 10:13 NKJV

  Even though sometimes we cannot find way to escape upon trials but if we know that God is with us, He is the One who will make a way if there seems to be no way

God's Character

   He is Exodus

God's Promises

   He will make a way for me

Life Application

    I will entrusted to God all the trials that I have for I know that He is the only way to overcome it

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...