Interpreting Dreams

GENESIS CHAPTER 40

Memory Verse

And they replied, "We both had dreams last night, but no one can tell us what they mean." "Interpreting dreams is God's business," Joseph replied. "Go ahead and tell me your dreams."
Genesis 40:8 NLT

God's Word
The story is all about how Joseph interpret the dreams of a cupbearer and a baker and how it happens.
God still talking in our dreams. It is for us to become aware of what will soon to happen or things that you need to be repented.
I remember, when I was working in one of an industrial company. My heart was in eager to share the Word of God. And then one day a lady come before me and told her dreams last night. And this is her dream:
The devil keep going to target her while she run fast to escape. Then, there is a ladder going down but still when she goes down the devil were still there.
I have asked her if she's in a secret thing where the devil can freely move in her life, because it means that she was a prisoner of the devil. Then she told me that she has a boyfriend 20 years older than her and that guy are a married person with wife and has a sons and daughters. And the most worst is when she said that the guy is also her first cousin. And then I started to share the love of Jesus for her then she repented and crying and crying how she realized her wrong doing. And then, she started to be inlove with the Lord and serving God.
Another person told me about his dream that there is a thick black smoke surrounded him and then I told him to be aware because it is the presence of sin that will make him away to God. This person is very onfire to God but he turn his back to God.
We see how God is talking, even in our dreams. When He speaks, listen. It will tell what will happen next or what we need to change.

God's Character

He is God of Interpretation

God's Promises

He will give me words of wisdom to interpret dreams

Life Application

I will offer myself to God as an instrument to open the eyes of those who are blind in seeing what is truth

For Your Support:

Union Bank Account:
Jomar G. Geronimo
109658543477

BPI Bank Account
Jomar G. Geronimo
1289495556

GCash/Paymaya/Coins
Jomar Geronimo
09508992162

Paypal
ypiconfire@gmail.com

Thank You And May Our Lord Jesus Christ Bless you...